Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Home.



Home.
: )

Allyson, and I...stopped at my Favorite...
Shop, in Hannibal, Missouri...
on the way.
: )



Gordon... is Amazing.
He's an Incredible Artist, and does Restoration work, on Very Important Paintings.
He's So...incredibly knowledgeable concerning Early Artwork, and Early Pieces.
So Enjoy visiting his 'Rabbit Hole'. 

I've admired the above Crazy Quilt, for years...that Gordon was willing to part with, today.
: )
Oh My.
<3



Always, Always... find The Unusual...
at Gordon's.
; )

GLAD to be Home!!!
Miss. Peanut, was Happy...to See Me!!!
<3
The Feeling is Mutual!!
; )

It's Fun...to get away, but...
like Dorothy said...
"There's No Place Like 'Home'."

Received a call... en-route, this morning.
May... be driving a Truck to Daytona...for a Dear Friend, in a couple of weeks.
{Can't let Miss. Peanut hear that.
 Eeeek. 
Peanut doesn't like it, when Mama leaves. : ( }

So Incredibly Grateful...to Pal, Allyson, for taking me with...on this Amazing Southern Run.
<3
She's... Truly, an Angel.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayer, for All.

Barb C.

{Allyson told me, on the way Home, today... how she enjoys travelling with me.
{Hahahahaha!
 Smokin'... Long Island Ice Tea Drinkin'...Snorin'...and All!!!}
: ) : ) : )
I...reminded Allyson, again....
 I...ahhhhh, still... am expecting 'Royalties'... 
when She Publishes her Book!!!
: ) : ) : ) }
<3 

No comments: