Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Fast Lane...


Life... in the 
'Fast Lane'.
; )



Took the above images, in Nashville, the other evening.
; )
Traffic, was Insane.
oh...my.
Leaving St. Louis this morning.
St. Louis traffic, is also difficult, at certain times of the day.
Allyson LOVES to drive, so... she's been at the wheel the entire trip.
I...drive a little differently, than Allyson.
I pick a lane... and Fly.
Allyson, is much more cautious.
<3
{Probably how we've survived thus far. ; ) }

Have MUCH...to get caught up, and Done... when I get back to The Rabbit Hole.

It's So Wonderful... slippin' away, but... gettin' caught up, is always a challenge.
So Worth...the Challenge.
: )
Great Memories, always...
when Allyson invites me to join her.
Grateful.
<3

We're letting the 'Mad House' on the St. Louis Interstates, get where they are Rushing to this morning,
then...
we'll beat feet...
HOME!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: