Monday, February 6, 2023

Found The Motherload. {Updated}


Not an Inch to Spare...
Oh...
Dear.

We found The Motherload, on our way Home, leaving Tennessee...and in Kentucky, today.
😉
One more night in a hotel...
 Dragged in a Snippet, to play with tonight. 
Big...Load coming to the Rabbit Hole. 
Martin Houses, Amazing Arched Window, Handmade Lace, Candelabra, Worn Velvet, and Worn Velvet Boxes, Odd Fellow's Silk Banners, Old, Old... Silver Plate, Amazing... Shadow Box, like I've never seen. 😘
and... much, much...much, More.
😉
{ made me smile when I translated it's memorial. Oh my. 😉}

Big stories coming... 
❤️

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Loaded the above post, from my phone. Couldn't get the hotel's wifi to connect, tonight.
; )
Finally...got Help...from The Sweet Gal, at the front desk, and... someone...from Far, Far... away.
<3
We finally got it connected, by then... told The Sweet Gal, I needed to go outside, and Smoke, or...
Slash my Wrists.
: )
I'm ready to be Home.
Seems, I don't do well... away from 'The Rabbit Hole'.}
<3
{Computer issues...drive me insane.
 : ) 
At least I had a Cool Friend, keeping me company, while Smokin'. 
❤️}

No comments: