Friday, May 14, 2021

Yes...sadly....Hell's Coming to Breakfast. oh dear...oh, my.


I'm working on The Newhall Estate Sale, so...don't want to put 
'Wrongfulness'...on those posts.
I chose this post...to keep updating, That....as it continues to unfold...
when I shift gears, between It...and Work.

A few days ago...{May 27/28, 2021}
a councilwoman, and I...went round, and round, on FB.
oh my.

She still....is saying the same bs, she, and the mayor have...from day one, nearly 5 years ago.
wow.
wow.
Even...district 6, has Finally...admitted Fairfax's Trail Accommodations, next to 151.
Took 'em...until a few month's ago, to be truthful, at least partially.
You have No Idea...how it feels, to watch a recorded agreement be Breached, yet...be told...by One Official...after the other, Flat Out Deny, they are doing it.
It's like the old saying...
"I don't like somebody peeing on my boot, and telling me it's 'Rain'."
That's exactly...what the councilwoman was doing, the other night.
: (
oh dear.
oh...my.
: ( 
Told her, she was Spitting in my Face...with what she was saying.
They all are.

I'll Never forget, standing in our Drive...at the back of The Ford, last year...
with a Contractor, that is working this 'Project'.

I, asked him...if they were building a Trail...for Fairfax, with this Project.
He smiled...
said..."Nope." while nodding his head, 'Yes'...
I, wanted to vomit.
Still do, when I think about it.

If ya know me, I'd Never Call Anyone a Liar, unless...I could Prove it.
That's a Nasty Word.
I'd Never...use it lightly.
Ever.

After dealing...with the councilwoman...who, wouldn't answer my Questions...
"Yes, or No"...
I...pretty much, lost my mind.
I'm guessing, that's exactly...what The IDOT District 6, and Fairfax, City Hall...
would love to see.
: (

Nearly 5 years of This...well...it's been a Twister.

Then, made a horrible mistake.
Went downstairs...to what's left of our destroyed basement, to take pictures, for the DOT.
I want our deductible back, from the Flood Damages, due to the Breaching of our Agreement.
{Our drain tiles wouldn't have been destroyed, had the IDOT District 6, kept our recorded agreement}

I'd promised them, images several weeks ago.
I, just couldn't bring myself...to going There.
Should've had someone else...do it.
: ( 




I'm not going to have any of this repaired...until this Wrongful Project, is completed.
It, could Flood...Again...at Any Time.
That's not easy to 'Live'...with.
I, do want to thank...my Lawyer, and Two Men...from Des Moines/Ames, with The Right of Way Department, with The IDOT.
Without Them, probably still...wouldn't have any drainage.

Like Fairfax, City Hall...District 6, has Dropped The Ball...Repeatedly.


{Taking pictures...to keep documenting This Wrongfulness...
is like revisiting a Crime Scene, where you, and Your Family...were...and are Continually...
Brutally Attacked.
I, can't put words...to it, to describe...This Hell.}

I, couldn't be there...much, when Serv Pro, was Pitching our Wrongfully Destroyed Memories, last year.


Oh...my Lord.
When I stood there, taking those images....
John's Memories...our Children's...even, Mom...and Dad's...things.
Gone.
EVERYTHING...EVERY LOSS....
Solely Because of Fairfax's Wrongful Trail...
that IDOT 6 Breached our Recorded Agreement, to Build for Them...
oh my...Lord.
Hahahahaha.
oh dear.
oh...my.

It All Starting Building Up...in my Brain.
Like...a Pressure Cooker.

The Flooding...Over, and Over...and Over...and Over.
Putting Us...Our Entire Property...
in a Basin...that when we get some Real...Rain, is going to Flood Everything We've Worked Our Lives Away...For.
All...because of IDOT District 6's Wrongful Accommodations, for Fairfax's Trail...Both OVER, and UNDER, DD#1.

{I, have images...many, showing we've NEVER Flooded by the rabbit hole, or our HOME...
also showing...Who Did, all around us.}

No Drainage, from the old side of our Home...For MONTHS, and Months.
{Dishes, Toilet...Laundry. oh my. }
Crushed Tiles.
The Horrible... Unnecessary BUTCHERING.
oh my.

The TAKING...of Far Too Much, for This 'Highway Project'.
Knowingly...Wrongfully...Taking.
{Documented}
but...
lie, after...lie, denying it... Still...from Fairfax, City Hall!!!
{Documented}
{They'd better get themselves brought up to Speed. }

oh dear....
oh...my.

So...that night, to Whomever heard from me...
Please...excuse my 'Steam'.
This Old Pressure Cooker, nearly...Blew.

oh dear...
oh...my.

This...Wrongful Brutalization...
Should Never Ever, Ever...Happen To Anyone.
Ever.

Makes me wonder...how Many Others...I'll find, when I start scratching these
'Takings'...
have unknowingly...been dealt this Same Hand.

 oh dear...
oh...my. 
















 

No comments: