Monday, May 31, 2021

Happy... Memorial Day.


Everything...has been so...
Insane, I completely...forgot what day it was, today...and yesterday.
Probably...a good thing.

We had a Huge...Memorial Day Weekend Sale...here, for years.
Friends, and Neighbor's would bring things...it was quite an event.
Since the Highway Construction...we've cancelled it, the last 3 years.

John, and I...couldn't visit Graves, over that weekend.
The above picture...was a year, or...two, before John left.
He, and I...were taking flowers to our Loved Ones...that day.
<3
It...was Such...a Beautiful...Day.

John, putting up The Flag.
He always did...on Memorial Day.
{That's about...the only time you'd see John, during The Sale.
: ) }
John...So Loved...his flags.
His...Country.
<3
{actually...the above image, was when John put The Flag Up...on a September 11th.
<3 }



The below images, are of our Granddaughter, Scarlett...
the year, after we lost John.
I bought this little, vintage Doll Dress, and...before I sold it, had Miss. Scarlett...
model it.
<3

I, wished...so, John...could've seen her, in it.
<3 <3 <3 
Wish...now, I never would've sold it.






Happy Memorial Day...to All.

Thank You...
to All, 
who have Sacrificed for Our Freedom.

Love to You.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

 

No comments: