Thursday, May 20, 2021

Runnin' Into...Thunderstorms.


When Pal, Bill...and I were leaving The Newhall, Iowa Estate Sale...yesterday, 
{June 10-13, 2021}
I looked down, and pointed this Heart out to Bill, that was next to Sally...in the drive.
; )
Told him... "See...We Never, Walk...alone."
: )

He agreed.
; )


I could see a Storm...brewing, while driving home.
Knew...me, and Sally...would be heading right into it, when we had to turn East.


Somehow...that seemed about right.
: )

Hahahaha!!!

Git 'er...Done.
: )

oh my.

Just a short post.
Heading way Up...North...today.
Pal, Dale...is doin' the drivin'.
Bless his heart.

The Ford, is still...loaded, I don't have help...to unload.
Sadly, Helper Brandon's Grandpa...passed away, his Family is getting together, today.
Brandon, is taking his passing.... pretty hard.
: ( : ( : ( 

I'll try to post, this Evening.
: )
It's gonna be a long....day.

Love to Ya....
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

 

No comments: