Friday, May 28, 2021

Updated May 30th. Newhall, Iowa Estate Sale... {June 10-13, 2021} Comin' Together.

Updated May 30th.

Below are a few more images of The Newhall Estate Sale.










Love These....Mid Century Swivel Bar Stools!!!
: )
They are Beyond...Comfortable!!!
: )

{click on image to read the mark, on the bottom of the Cool...
Bar Stools!! : ) }









This is just a Tiny...Snippet...of this Estate Sale.
; )

Stay Tuned!

Ran across a Wonderful Picture, of the Folk's who lived here, while I was working there...the other day.
I, carefully framed it, to have on display during the Sale.
<3
It was of them, back in 2017, when they 
Celebrated Their 70th. Wedding Anniversary!!! 
<3 <3 < 3 
oh...my. 
: ) 




Hahahaha!!!!
Not quite...yet.
; )

But.... By Gosh, We've Turned The Corner!!!
Hahahaha!!!

This Estate...is FULL!!!
The Sorting....has gone on...for what seems Forever!!!
{Still finding Treasures...Daily!!}

Thanks, so Much....to Bill, and Gayle!!!
Master Organizers!!!
{Pal, Dale...Daughter, Liz...and Miss. Scarlett...too!!}
Yesterday...just before we left the Estate, I did a walk through.
I...felt a Big Smile...cross my face.
; )

It's Coming Together!!!
YEE HAW!!
: ) 

It's a Big...Sprawling...Home, with Decades of Accumulation!!!
Clean, Nice...but...Loads of Livin'.
: )

{Scroll down to the May 27th. post, and find the link...to view more images.}

I'll take more images, today.
: )
I'm kinda Fussy, when it comes to taking many pictures, before things are put together.
I remember...Years Ago...at Nashville, Heart of Country....
a woman came through the show...during set up, and asked if she could take pictures of our booth, thought it was cool.
: )
I was up on a ladder, the booth wasn't near...'set'.
I, said... "No way!"
Not until it's Done.
; )

My then, Show Partner...said...
"Do you know who that was?"
I, said... No. 
It was a very Prominent Person...from a Very...Prominent Magazine.

I, didn't care who it was.
No pictures...of half done....work.
; )

When we go into an Estate...
we clean, sort...and stage.
We use everything that's there, and, try to help it flow.
: )
Many times...like now...the Home, is also...for Sale.
We want to help Everything....Dance Together!!
Hahahaha!!
Sometimes...it's difficult.
Everything has to be out of drawers, cupboard's and storage areas, cleaned, priced, and...displayed.
{God... Help...Whomever has to Conduct 'My' Estate Sale!!! 
Holy Smokes!!! 
Yikes!!!
I'm looking around the dining room, as I write.
Oh My Lord!!!
Hahahaha!!!
{I...may have to do it myself, before I 'Go'...I, don't know anyone...who could Take This One....On!!! Hahahaha!!!  }

Thankfully...The Rabbit Hole, and doing Shows...
 has Taught me Much...about Vision, 
and squeezing 20 pounds of Sugar...into a 5 pound Bag!!
Hahahaha!!!
<3

Bill, is Much Better at taking images of single items, for estatesale.com, the link...in the below post.

With the Awesome Progress...I'll be getting more images...today.
; )

Stay...Tuned!!!

Love to Ya...
Barb C.

{Found some Awesome...Clothes at a garage sale, while on the trip up North, with Pal, Dale...a while back.
I can't bring myself...to spend 60.00 for a pair of holey jeans, at the store.
but...
2.00 works for me.
: )


Love buying Clothes...at Estate Sales, and Garage Sales!!!
There's some Fun...Vintage Clothes, at this Sale...coming up.
: )
Daughter, Liz...is having a Fit!!! : ) }





 

No comments: