Saturday, May 22, 2021

Work...Work...Work... then...Party.


Oh My!
Yesterday was Insane!!!

Pal, Dale...helped me, and Bill...at The Newhall Estate Sale.
{June 10-13, 2021}
Then, Dale asked me if I wanted to preview an Auction...and grab some supper, around 5.

We did that...then, while driving back to Newhall...from the Auction site, to get Sally, we were driving past Dale's Farm, he'd mentioned that he had some things that needed to go...from his Barn, that took a Hit, from last year's 'Iowa Hurricane'.
Told him...I'd like to see what he had.
So...we stopped off, there.

Holy Smokes!!!
When I saw how bad it was, I...just Froze.
: ( : ( : ( 

Flooded with emotion.
It was all I could do...not to melt into a pool.
: ( : ( : ( 

I said..."Dale...these things have to be under cover..."
There Are Amazing, Early 1800 pieces, Furniture, Smalls...Amazing Soulful...Things.
: ( : ( : ( 

Dale said...
"I...can't stand to look at it. I, don't care anymore. You...know exactly how I feel."
: ( : ( : ( 
yes...
I do.
: (

I started picking things up...making paths, told Dale....to grab his two wheel dolly.
Dale...didn't want to mess with any of it.

Too Bad.
: )
Told him to get Hoppin'... 
anyway.
; )

We moved a Ton of it...and sheltered what we could, then....I bought some of it.
We loaded his trailer, and he brought it here...late last night.
It was Midnight...before I stumbled in the door, last night.

I'm going to get some Friend's lined up...to go there, and help...'Buy'...move...whatever, and get things situated...so Dale can get that Pole Building...back up, and rebuilt.

I...had No Idea...how bad it was.
None.
Heartbreaking.
: ( : ( : ( 

Just sold, and loaded the Sweet...little Red Cupboard, from Sumner, this morning.
Off like a Herd of Turtles, this morning.
: )
My Fanny's Draggin'.
Literally!
{noticed I have a hole...in the seat of my britches, when I sat down, a minute ago.
Hahahaha!!!}

Tripped over a stick this morning...by the rabbit hole, went 
Down...
Down...
Down.
Coffee went Flyin'.
{I...Really NEEDED That Coffee...before loading that Cupboard!!! Dang!!!}
Hahahahahaha!!!!
Call me 'Grace'!!!
: ) 



Today....is 'Handsome Jack's' 4th. Birthday!!!
Actually, yesterday was...but his Party...is Today!!!
: ) : ) : ) 
Pickin' up...a Bunch of Balloons, and heading to see the Kids!!
; )

I have No Idea...where the time has gone.
well...
yeah, I do.
: (



Jack.

Hahahaha....
<3

Me...and Handsome Jack.
Day One.
<3 <3 <3 
; )



<3 <3 <3 


Priceless.
<3
Most Favorite 'Image'...
of Jack, to date.
<3 <3 <3 

Better get Rollin'!!
I'm gonna Crank Up The Music...and Try...to Keep Movin'!!!
Jason Aldean...oughta do The Trick!!!
ZING!!!
; )
Hahahaha...
oh my. 

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.








 

No comments: