Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Estate Sale....and...more.


We're working on another Great...Estate Tag Sale.
This one...will be June 10-13, in Newhall, Iowa.

It's a Big...Lovely...Home.
: ) 
It's FULL.
oh my.
: )

We've been doin' a Lot...Of Movin' and Shakin'!!!

The Folks, who lived there...were in their 90's...when they passed away.
Very Good...Family. 
It's been a Joy...working with Their Children.
<3

Looking at another 'Living Estate Sale'...today.

Pal, Allyson...and I are taking a trip...in mid July, so...Time, is getting dicey.
It'll be Dandy...heading South.
Spending a little time along the Mighty Miss.
<3
Looking forward, to visiting Memphis.
: )
 

Received a call from Pal, Chicago Ray, yesterday. : )
He checks up...on me, now and then.
He worries, about this Crap...here, in Fairfax.
He, also said...he's coming to Gold Rush, in Rochester, MN., in August.
He's setting up...in Rochester...this time.
Asked, if I was planning on attending.
Yep.
: )
No more, than hung up...with Ray, and The Promoter of Gold Rush, Kaye...called.
Asked me the same question.
: )
I'll be there.

Haven't even hit Summer, and....seems like Fall, is around the corner.
oh my.

The IDOT, has the highway shut down to one lane.
Extremely Dangerous, with such heavy traffic, doubt I'll be able to open at all...this Summer, here.
At least, with traffic down to one lane...they are moving a bit slower.
They line up in front of our home...like lincoln logs.

I'm grateful...it's been dry Spring....so far.
When the rain comes, it's gonna get Ugly.
The IDOT Knows It. 
Hopefully...they'll wake up, and use a little common sense.
Not...holding my breath.

I'm so Grateful...to the Man...who put Mom, and Dad's Stone...Up.
Gonna meet, and pay him...today.
: )
Such a Load...off of my mind.
I, would've had the Boys, try...to lift it, but...I, did try, and it was So Heavy...I was afraid they would hurt themselves, or break the Heart.
We don't need anymore...'Broken Hearts'...around here.

It was sad driving through Fairfax Cemetery...yesterday.
So Many...broken Stones.
: ( 

Wish...I were a wealthy woman...I'd have the Kind Man...repair them all.

Many of the Stones...are so old, I...doubt there's Family...around to take care of them.
: (

Well, another day...
Loads...to get done.

Love...to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.









 

No comments: