Sunday, May 9, 2021

Black...and White.

Black...and White. 

Working on an Estate Sale...
a Friend...stopped by, yesterday...to help organize.
We've known each other...for nearly 30 years.
Several years ago...she went through a horrible divorce.
It nearly crushed her.
She understands...this kind of Crushing, as she watched one shoe drop...after another.

We, her Friends...stood by, helped...with what we could, listened...and, Hurt....with her, as she was treated so...wrongfully.

It was heartbreaking.

This situation...with the District 6, after they breached our recorded agreement, then...lied to me...over and over,{in writing, and eye to eye...} as I questioned them...while watching them do exactly, what they weren't supposed to, 
well...
it's like living in the Twilight Zone.
like my Friend, had lived...in, through her divorce.

She...my Friend, like so many...feel that I should give up.
oh dear.

She said... "They are Totally Wrong, but watch...just like with me, They....will win."

oh...dear.
: (
: (
: (
There wasn't enough water, in Spanky's {Fairfax's Fire Chief'...} Fire Hose...
to Put THAT...Fire...Out, last night.
oh....dear.
: (

Another...Dear Friend, invited me to Mass, with her...and her Beautiful Daughter, this morning, on Mother's Day.
<3

I'm not Catholic...but, I Love The Lord.
<3
Think I could Use...some of His...Help, this morning.
Only 'He'...can keep The Flames...down.
: )
<3

Happy Mother's Day.
Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



No comments: