Friday, May 21, 2021

Beauty in The World.

It was such a Beautiful Trip...up North.
Iowa, like I've said a Million Times, is...Breathtaking.

We traveled through Amish Country...and did some gathering in Sumner, Iowa.
Found some Fun...Stuff, there, and in Independence, Iowa...

It was good meeting new Friends, and visiting with Pal, Judy...from Stash, in Sumner.
: )





Pal, Dale.
; )
It's always a Good Time, with Dale! Hahahaha!
We Solve All of The World's Problems...
on these little excursions!
Hahahaha!!!
'Family'.
: )


Amish School.
It was so Cool....seeing Ponies, again.
It's been a long time since I've seen Ponies, and Kids...together.
<3
I'd forgotten how Cute...They Are!!
I, grew up with them, seems...like a Million Years Ago.
A...lifetime...ago.


Ran into a little much needed rain...coming home.
Dale said... "Looks like the Storm is over Fairfax."
hahahahaha....
: )
Always, always.
oh...my.


Picked up the Sweet...Old, Old...little Red Cupboard, along with a gnarly Stained Glass Window, Railroad Step...Salt Glaze Crock...and...much more.
Dale found some Great Stuff...too.

Haven't unpacked the 'smalls'...yet.
Gonna be busy, working at the Newhall Estate Sale, so...who knows when...I'll get things done...around here.


Found this Beautiful...Vintage Quilt, in Sumner.
The hand piecing, and quilting...is lovely.
I'm a sucker...for vintage Apple Green, in a Quilt.
: )
It's All...about the Details.
<3

<3
{Speaking of 'Details', when Dale, and I...pulled in at home...
he noticed the Massive, Wrongful....Bridge, {who couldn't?}
It's piles, are Crooked. Majorly...Crooked.

{oh my... for someone...like me, who...is a bit of a perfectionist...and, has a bit of OCD, hahahaha...those Crooked Piles, are like Nails, on a Chalkboard.}

Dale said... "What The Hell??? Why are they So Crooked???"
hahahaha....
I, said... "That's That Bridge's Signature!!! It's 'Crooked'...Through, and Through!!!"
Hahahahahaha!!!!

After we got the Treasures unloaded.... my phone rang.
It was a Young...Gal, who'd bought a house in Fairfax.
She tracked me down, searching for something that had been at her new home.
It's the Beautiful Planter, I'd bought last Winter, for the rabbit hole.
I, explained to her...what the IDOT had done, here...and how horribly butchered....we are, and...am trying to gather some 'Beauty'...to try...to somehow....pull this Phoenix Bird...from the ashes.
Told her, many had asked to buy it, and it isn't for sale....
but, should I decide to sell it, she would get the first call.
: )

Woke up, at 3 this morning...thinking about it.
There's a part of me...that feels, I should just sell it to her.
Why...even try.

Dale, said...as he was leaving, last night....
"Barb, I'm afraid of what this....is doing to you. 'This'...will never be, what John had. It's gone, destroyed. You need to get out of here."
: ( : ( : ( 

I...just stood there, at the rabbit hole's door, couldn't even look at him.
Felt like my entire body....was trembling.
Asked him...to...please,  " 'Let it go'....we can't discuss this."
: (



Many...are concerned, I know.
I...know.

It was So Good....to See Some Beauty, yesterday.
Glad...I can still...'See'...it.
Find It....
Somewhere.
<3

Love to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.





 

No comments: