Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Sorting.... Sorting.


Sounds...simple.
hahahahaha.

Oh my.


The Lilacs, were so Beautiful...that year.
They were this year, too.
{that picture was actually taken in 2019, I believe.}

I, didn't cut any, this year, or last.
Figured the 'Outside'...needed the Beauty, far more....than the inside, since this IDOT carnage began.




Ran across this 'memory', the other day.
: )
That...was 'Myself'...almost Daily, back then.
: )

I, remember that Trip...like it was yesterday.
: )
There were Many...Trips, like that.
oh my.
: )

Poor... Pal, Mark, would talk to me...for hours, on some of those trips, coming Home...
to help me stay awake.
: )

John...wouldn't answer the phone, once he hit the door...of the house, for Anyone!!!
: )
{When I say This...was John's Sanctuary....I, mean it. : ) 
Unless You Are Dying...
Do Not Disturb John!!
 Hahahaha!!
<3

John, like Son, Justin...was an Extremely Early Riser. 4 a.m., usually. 
By 5 p.m., John...was done...for the day. : )
That Meant...
Done.
<3
Justin's a 3 a.m. to 2 p.m. Man. <3
{May God Bless...Those Men!!}

Our light's went out this morning, at 4 a.m., somehow, that woke me up.
Called the Shop, Justin was there...lights out there...too.
Fairfax, lost power...all over.}





Had to take a few images of the Baby Corn, yesterday.
<3

It's been so Dry....you can almost see the little Babies...Smiling, and Growing Fast...with this Much Needed Rain.
: ) 
<3

This ADORABLE....2015 Custom Golf Cart, will be on The Newhall, Iowa Estate Sale.
: )



Makes me Smile...every time I look at it.
: )

Folk's are asking for images.
We...are Workin' on It!!!
Hahahaha!
Oh My.
; )

It's a Long...Story, but...Sorting, has become our Way of Life.
: )

The House...is Large, and...Full.
; )

Liz, and Miss. Scarlett...came to Newhall, yesterday, and helped me and Bill...
: )
There's a Lovely...Piano, there...that Miss. Scarlett sat down with...and played tunes for us.
<3

It was So....Strange, yesterday.
Told Bill, and Liz...about my Blog, and Abe.
I, don't remember ever reading so much about Lincoln...at one time, like I did...yesterday morning.

Then...they started finding All Sorts of Lincoln Memorabilia.
They kept showing me, item, after item...they'd found while sorting.
I, was So Taken Back!!!
oh my Gosh!!!
Miss. Scarlett...even found a Cook Book, in the kitchen, titled after The Civil War.
It's probably...from the 1970's...but, I'd Never Seen, or Heard of it.
oh my.

Crazy!!!

Heading back there....today, and... Sort.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.







 

No comments: