Saturday, May 8, 2021

My Cup...Runneth Over.



Birthday....Drive.
Couldn't decide...which road...to take, so...
asked The Lord...to guide this Old...Sinner!
: )

He Sure...Did.
: )
Throughout the day...Psalm 23....was All...I could think of.
<3
It Was Everywhere.
<3 
'He'...was Everywhere.
<3

Not going to write a long post...today.
I, believe...the Pictures captured...will speak well enough.




 
































Over the last several years, wading through the Poisons, here...in Fairfax, and by the IDOT, such...Battles.
I've often thought...how they've weakened my spirit.
The Truth...Is, I've never felt Stronger, or...More Confident...in my life.

Realized that....on my Birthday.
: )
What a Gift.
<3

The Lord...has Sent some Amazing...Angels, and...Warriors, to Walk...With Me.
Wade...
With me.
<3

We Never...Walk...
alone.

I've often...forgotten that, especially...when the Poison...gets...so very deep.

Oh My...
The Blessings...Are Over The Moon.

Love...to You.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C. 



No comments: