Thursday, May 13, 2021

Baby...What... do ya want me to do???


 






So Much....for leaving the Intersection of Stallman, and 151...Open.
; )
Boys...I, believe...your 'Light'...like Everything Else...you've Poorly Designed...
is a bit...
 Too Far...South.
oh my.
: (

That light...stopping Traffic, might have been Better Placed, on The North...side of the Poorly designed...Stallman Intersection.
; )
oh...dear.
{I, get it...That...would've required something, both...IDOT District 6, and Fairfax, Iowa City Hall...are Lacking.
That...
'Common Sense'....thing. }

We Can't Get Out...
Safely.
Can't get out.
Period.
oh my.
; )

hahahahaha...
Love...that, "Safety is Priority One"....
District 6.
Hahahahaha!!!!

When I spoke with our New... Client,. who lives only 3 minutes away....this afternoon, told her...
"It might be 20, if...I survive getting on to 151."
hahahaha...

Not Funny.
Death Trap.
oh my.
; (

What a Horrible Time, for The Gypsy Ford...to be Down.
: (
She's Tall...and Strong.
Sally, just....can't Intimidate...like The Gypsy.
: (
{I'd Never Risk...Jethro...in This Mess. }

I stood outside, by the rabbit hole, and in front of our Home...today, between...jobs, taking videos.
It's...unbelievable.
: ( : ( : ( 

wow.
: (




If this...isn't Handled....
Quickly...Quickly.

My Phone...is Going To Blow Up, Calling Everyone....from The Governor, down.
Hell...
maybe...
President Biden...
 Needs to See Where 'Our' Money Is Being Wrongfully Wasted.

Enough.
Enough.

Done...Done.
{Wait till ya See The Videos. : ( }

Gonna have to Fire Up...The FUSO.
He's as close to a Tank...as we have.
I need to get to Work.



No comments: