Thursday, May 6, 2021

My....Day.

My...Day.
; )

Haven't decided...just yet, how I'm gonna 'spend' it.

; )

Gonna color my hair...back...
RED.
; )
Done....with this 'brown'.
hahaha...and gray.
ick.

Feel pretty Blessed, to have another... 'Day'.
Had a Close Call...coming home...from working on The Newhall Estate Sale, yesterday..
A Little...Too...Close.
oh my.
Think the Dude...in the Big Black Chevy Truck...who pulled out in front of me, and Sally...most likely...had to change his Shorts...yesterday afternoon.
oh my.
; )
{Like my Mother would say....
"An Inch...is as good as a Mile...if you miss it."
: )
We might've had an inch...to spare, before a T-Bone. oh my.
 ; ) }

I Thank God...for those Quick, Sure Footed....little Mustangs.
<3 <3 <3 

Birthdays don't bother me...any more.
Haven't...for years.
: )

The only one...that did, was number 30.
oh boy.
That was a Tuff one.
Yikes.

I remember...talking to my Brother...Larry, just before that one.
He said...."Ya know...you really could've amounted to 'something'...but, look at ya."
then...he chuckled....in disappointment.
{Larry wanted me to be an Electrician...like him. Thought Antique People...were like the Guys in the movie 'Dumb, and Dumber'. Hahahahaha! }

Oh...dear.
I straightened him out, as most everyone who knows me...would imagine I would.
: )

{Make no mistake...I Loved my Brother, he Loved me... <3 }

His words, tho...I'd set him straight...still bothered me....on that 30th.
: (

30...meant, I Had to 'Grow Up'. No Excuses...for Youthful Mistakes.
YIKES!!!

Hahahahaha!

{Laughable...now. ; ) }

Oh dear....
: )
The Journey.
Every day...is an Adventure.
Some...not so pretty, many...over the last 7 years...have been difficult, to say the least.
but...
There have been Many....Many...Blessings, too.
<3

What a Ride.
<3

I'm gonna get To It...
do my hair...then...
Hit The Road.
<3





I see a Heart...in the Tree, {that almost was 'Wrongfully' Taken...by the IDOT} every time...I look out the window.
Blessing.
<3

Grateful...
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All...

Barb C.



 

No comments: