Thursday, May 13, 2021

Nightmare










Miss. Peanut....
oh my.
Helper, Brandon...told me, last night....
had a Close Call...with a Semi, right in front of our Home...
a couple of days ago...
while I was working.
{a Delivery Person...didn't get the breezeway door latched tight.}

Doesn't matter....
if it was my fault...
their fault...
or...
nobody's fault.

Whatever...happens, on this Suicide Highway, and Trail...
we know...where it's gonna come to
 Roost.

They All...
Knew Better.
Chose to Do Nothing. 
Worse, 
Breached Our Recorded Agreement, to do 
This.
Wrongfulness.
oh my.


Can't use our Drive...haven't for nearly a year.
Can't pull out, on to 151, at Stallman, the ONLY Halfway safe....exit.
The Drivers can't read.
There should be Someone...keeping This Open And Safe.
Nope...
Nobody.
: )
Yeah...
So Much... for 'IDOT's Motto'....
hahahaha....
"Safety is Priority One"
Laughable.
Sickening. 


Looking out...our picture window....this morning.
Every...morning.
Every Evening...
Every Day.

Nonstop.
Nonstop.

This road should've been Closed to Through Traffic, until this Insane Project, is Completed.
District 6, knows that.
So does Fairfax City Hall.
oh my.

While I was taking videos this morning...of the Highway 151's Insanity...
Fairfax's Mayor...was waiting in the Long...Line, in front of our Home.
I, gave Him a Big Wave, and...a Deep Bow.
; )

He waved back.
Bless His Heart.
; ) 
made me think of the tune...
above.
oh my.
; ) 

I'm So Grateful...to the Semi Driver, for locking his Brakes, and Laying on His Horn...for a little blind dog, that got too close to The Suicide Trail.
Grateful...Helper Brandon...Happened to Be Here.

I, buried a Critter, next to the Weeping Angel, that very night, after work... that had been hit, and...somehow...found it's broken way, to our Steps...to die.
: ( : ( : ( 
Not Knowing...Peanut, could've been resting beside her.
oh my God.
: ( : ( : ( 











 

No comments: