Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Every Mornin'...is like 'Startin' Over'.


When I started movin'...this morning, after saying my 'Thank You's'...to The Lord,
it crossed my mind, that each morning...is like 'Startin' Over'.

Yesterday morning, didn't have a clue...what I was going to 'do'...with that day.
Kept thinking about Dad, and John.
<3

Decided to 'do'...what they would 'do', and what They'd hope...that I would do...with it.
: )

That's what I did.
Got to Work.
: )

Cut brush, cleaned the yard, soaked the Sun in...on my face, and shoulders.
Got a little sweat...in my eyes,
put a few blisters...on my hands.
: ) 

Took a few breaks, and gave John's Old...Oak, several...Big Hugs.
<3 <3 <3 
: )


The Kid's gave John...a 'Face'...for his Old...Oak, decades ago.
The Iowa Hurricane, wiped the Old...Oak's Face...Clean, last August.
I found all of it, unbroken...
and...finally, put His 'Smile'...back.
: )
{The Old Oak, put a 'Smile' on my face...too. <3 }

I was, and am...
 So Grateful...John's Old Oak...Survived that Horrible Wind.
<3


Need to do a lot of planting, but...got everything cleared under John's Oak...and by the house, where I used to enjoy sitting early in the morning, before...the day begins to get Insane.
Coffee tastes The Very...Best, there.
: )

I've got to repair...the poor, Broken... Dancer...fountain.
She's kind of a Mess, kinda like someone else...I know, after the 'Storm'.
; )


John's oldest Daughter, Andrea...and her Beautiful...Family, stopped by, to spoil Scout, and bring some Flowers, for her Dad.
<3
They do...every year, on Memorial Day.
I, wasn't sure...if they would this year.
It's very...difficult, for our Family...to see what's wrongfully happened here.

But...They Did!!!
Grandson's Kaycen, Keeden, and Kyler...are Such...Amazing Little Men.
<3
Son in Law...Jeff, Loves Scout...So.
<3
I, think he enjoyed Spoiling Scout...even more than the Little Men.
: ) 
<3



I was pretty whipped, by the end of the day.
Placed the Lovely...Clematis, The Kid's brought...on John's...old...rickety metal chair, under The Oak, and called it a Day.
<3

I'll have to find the Perfect Place....to plant it.
<3

Love the Chris Stapleton Tune...
'Startin' Over'.

Love the lyrics.
<3

All of them.
but, yesterday...I tuned in, especially... to the ones below.

"This might not be an easy time.
 There's Rivers to Cross...and Hills to Climb.
Some days...we might fall apart,
and...some nights might feel cold, and dark.

But...nobody wins...
afraid of losin',
and the hard roads... are the ones worth choosin'...
Someday...we'll look back and smile...
and, know...it was worth...
every mile."

Dad...has said those lyrics...to me, in his own words, and ways...
from the day I was born.
<3
We've 'Lived'...those lyrics.
John, and...me, too.
; )
What a Blessing, Dad was...in my life.
<3 
What a Blessing, John...was.
oh my.
<3

When times got tuff...
They...
Got Tuffer.
<3 <3 <3 
; )

Heading to work.
: )
<3

{Newhall, Iowa Estate Sale
June 10-13!!}

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C. 









 

No comments: