Monday, June 21, 2021

Loads...to get Done.



Sent the above image, to Son in law...Adam, yesterday...
then sent him the one, below...
The above, was 4 years ago... when little Jack, was born.
<3
Gave the Kids...one of my Favorite...Old...Trucks.

Told Adam, the '49...is just a bit Bigger...version.
; )
<3
Think...that's why, I so Love...those 1930's, and 40's...
'Sandbox Toys'.
They...remind me of the Real ones, I grew up with..
Priceless.
<3



Can't wait to get The Old Boy...Home.
; )

Starting on another 'Living Estate Sale'...this week.
Gonna get Crazy Busy.
oh my.

There's some Beautiful...things, on the upcoming Sale.
including...
a 1981 Corvette.
; )

It's cool here...this morning.
Gonna do a little yard work, before anything else.
oh my...
Livin' in a Jungle.
hahahaha...


Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{When I was 16, Dad brought home a 1961 Ford F 350.
It had a 6, with a 4 speed.
It was also...a
Flatbed...
 Dad put a hoist under it, so I could dump the scrap iron, at the Junk Yard, instead of climbing up in the Truck, and pitchin' it off.
: )

The Tonner, was my Driver.
; )

Dad bought it from a Farmer, near Marion, Iowa.

One day, Dad...told me, he'd run into The Farmer, who said...he was following a Flatbed Ford, on Highway 13, near Marion....with a Heavy Load of Iron on it.
The Farmer said....it sure looked like Their...Old Ford, but...then, went on, and said...
he knew it couldn't possibly be.

Their 'Old Ford' could never...Go...That Fast.
; )

{yet...
It Could.}
; )

Especially...when there were 'Loads'...to Get Done.
; )
Time is Money....
Baby.
; ) 

Hahahaha....
oh my. 
Made me think of the Tune...
'Hot Rod Lincoln'...this mornin'.
<3











 

No comments: