Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Father's Day.


Oh...my.
<3
: )

I think about Dad, every day.
What a Blessing he was, in my life.



Yesterday, while looking at the Old...Boy, {49 Ford}...and bouncin' down the road, in it....
Felt like Dad...was Right Beside Me!!!
<3
Had he been, that Truck would be Home, now.
Hahahahaha!!!
He'd a said...
"Barbie...let's git 'er home. Go easy on the clutch, don't worry about grindin' the gears, you'll have 'er figured out...by the time we get home. I'll be right behind ya."
<3
It would've been midnight, before we'd have gotten home.
Dad, would've sat and visited with Gary, for Hours...before we hit the road.
; )

What a Man.
Absolutely...
One of a Kind.
<3 <3 <3 
So Grateful...he was my Dad.
<3
So Proud...to be 
Marion Conner's Daughter.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


 

No comments: