Saturday, June 26, 2021

Muchness.

Yesterday...was insane.

Seems...everything was swirling around my head...
like a swarm of angry...wasps.

The heat was on,..most every way it could be.
Literally, got a little over heated, working. 
Then...was tap dancin'..trying to get a trailer lined up to retrieve The Old Boy.
{49 Ford}

Trying to get that pulled together, involving several Folks, was like herding cats.
Called an old...Friend, Skip.
We've known each other...since we were Children.
Our Dad's were friends, and Fellow Scrappers.
Skip, and I...were kind of competitive, when it came to loading, hauling...and 
driving those old Trucks, as Fast as they could Fly.
; )
I knew...Skip could git'er done...when it comes to movin' Junk.
: )

When I told Skip...what I needed, and, why...he said...exactly, what I figured he would.
; )

"Why don't you just drive it home?"
Hahahahahaha!!!
I, burst out laughing.
Ya see, Skip 'knew' me.
or...who I used to be.
Told him...that crossed my mind, many times...since I cut the deal, on The Old Boy.
If Dad were here....
That Old Boy...would be Home.
; )

Skip told me I could borrow his Son, James's... Trailer...and Skip offered to come with.
said...he'd be glad to 'Drive'...The Old Boy, home.
Damn It.
Said...He'd driven far worse, then added, so have I.
; )
Damn It.

What happened to my Muchness...
: (

Reminded me of the Smoking Caterpillar, in Alice in Wonderland, telling Alice...
she wasn't 'hardly'...'Alice'.
Damn It.

I called James, asked him if I could borrow his trailer, told him what I needed it for.
What do ya suppose his first word's were.

"Why don't ya just drive it home?"
Damn It!!!
Then, James went on...and said, 
"Well...it is a 'Ford'...so, I guess I understand why you'd rather 'Trailer' it."
DAMN IT!!!
hahahahahahaha!!!
Like Father...Like Son!!!
Hahahahaha!!!
Mopar...Boys.
oh my.

Son in law, Adam...lined up a trailer, yesterday...that one of his Farmer Friend's has, we weren't sure...would be available.
so...won't have to make use of Skip's, and James's...generosity.
; )
We're headin' up North...in the mornin'.
Think all of Liz, and Adam's.. Little Ones, are coming with.
<3 <3 <3 
'Little Junkers'. 
<3

Told Daughter, Liz...this morning...about the 'Muchness'...conversations, with Skip, and James.
; )
Liz, of course...tried to reassure me, that I was just being careful, and using my head, 'Babying'...the Old Boy.
damn...it.
What a Blow.
so much...
for
 'Muchness'.



Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.




No comments: