Monday, June 14, 2021

Jo Ann {Conner} Ronnenberg




 Sadly...received the news, last Wednesday morning...
my Sister...
Jo Ann, 
passed away.

I...was in such disbelief.
Bill, her Husband, 
Soulmate...
had to repeat himself...three times.
I...couldn't quite grasp, what he was trying to tell me.
Bill...was very broken up...as anyone would expect, after nearly...62 years of 
Life...
together.

Went to be with Bill, and Family...that morning.
Had...to get back on The Grovert Estate, so...was torn, about not being able to stay.
They...all, understood.
<3

So appreciative...to Pal, Bill, Liz... and, Dale...for taking care of Business, while I attended Jo Ann's Visitation, yesterday...for a few moments.
<3

Today, was Jo Ann's Funeral.
The Church....was Packed!!!
<3 
Jo Ann...was Loved, by All...who knew her.
<3

Dad, always called Jo Ann, 'Joy'.
<3
If...you were lucky enough to have met Jo Ann, you'd understand...why.
: )



Jo Ann...had struggled with a brain bleed, for several months.
They'd placed a stint in, to keep the pressure down.
She...had just gotten Home, from rehab last Monday.
Late...last Tuesday night, at her Home...she suffered a massive brain aneurysm.
Gratefully, Jo Ann...was laughing, and joking...with her Family...seconds before it struck.

Jo Ann...like Dad...had extremely high blood pressure most of her life.
Jo Ann...worked hard, to keep hers in check.
Dad, didn't.
: (
Dad suffered an aortic aneurysm...when he was only 73, that took his life...
as suddenly.

Shortly, after Bill called, that Wednesday morning, a Friend...called.
I'm sure I was rambling.
I, was in such...shock.
Hearing of Jo Ann's passing, was...much like...losing Dad, again.

So...many, parallels.

Told my Friend, "This...will sound selfish, but...every time I visited with Jo Ann, I...felt, like I was visiting with a little bit of Dad."
<3
Jo Ann, had the Most...Beautiful...Blue Irish Eyes. Dad's Eyes.
They'd Sparkle...and Dance...with Every Wonderful Memory.
<3
It was such a Gift...to 'See' them, every single time we visited.
<3
Jo Ann knew that.
I've shared that with her, many times...over the decades, since Dad's been gone.

The thought, of never seeing them...again, both Dad, and...Jo Ann...has been very difficult.

Dad, and Sisters...Joyce, and Jo Ann.
Priceless.
<3 <3 <3 
Joyce...passed away, last year.

Too Much.
Too Much.





Scolded Pal, Bill...for telling The Grovert Family, about Jo Ann's passing.
I, didn't want them to worry...about their Parent's Sale.
'Business is Business'.
Always.
Always.
No matter what.

They all...were so kind, but...had to put The Brakes On, concerning condolences.
None...of That.
Because...
wouldn't have taken much...
to melt an old...Mad Hatter into a pool of mush.

No Time for Tears.

until...
now.


Oh...my.


Whispered in Brother in law...Bill's ear, as I held him tightly...
 in my arms...last Wednesday,
"None of us...are gettin' outta here alive, Bill. 
I'm not gonna lie to ya...
the 'Here'...is mighty difficult, without 'em. 
We're Blessed to have 'The Promise'...
 We'll Meet Again."

<3 <3 <3