Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Where, or...When.


 


Busy...busy, day....
yesterday.

Took the '49 Ford's...box of manuals to Adam...first thing.
He's been fixin'...the Old Boy up.
He's...so darned...enchanted, with The Old...Boy.
My Heart Swells...when I see the two of them...together.
: )

A Dear Friend, has been wanting to see the Old...Boy, thought I'd have him...home.
Told him, he'd have to visit the 49 in Elberon.
I, can't bear to bring him to Fairfax, for many reasons, but...not sure, I could get Adam...to let go, anyway.
: )

Asked Adam..to take our Friend...for a Spin.
; )
Adam, was More than Happy, to do so.
He's been Truckin'...all over, in the '49.
<3

Then...beat feet, to Fairfax, where the Living Estate Sale will be...in a little more than a week.
{July 8-11}

Mary, our Client...met us there, I...was telling Mary, about the horrible accident, last Saturday.
She's so amazing.
Asked me, if we could Pray...together.
<3
We held hands, and Prayed...for my Friends, and Family.
<3 <3 <3 

I've been getting updated...from my Injured Friend's...Wife,...a Dear, Sweet...Friend, that
He's recovering slowly.
This...was a horrible injury to his spine.

The surgery, was long...and difficult.
With covid...I, can't be with her.
Only one family member, can visit, for a very limited time.
It's so damned Frustrating.
: (

I'm so Grateful...Folk's are sending Prayers.
<3 <3 <3 
Told Mary, that's all we've got.
Hope, Faith...
<3

Went to visit Grandson, Kaycen...for his 9th. Birthday, last night.
He, and his little Brothers, were...like a swarm...of playful...
little Honey Bees.
<3
Their Energy, is...amazing.
: )
All I could do, is...sit, and watch them...
Fly.
: )

Wish...I could tap into...some of That.
: )

When I got Home...carried in groceries, put away..what I had to, then...found John's recliner, and fell fast asleep.
The word 'exhausted'...couldn't begin...to describe how tired I was.
Think...Jethro....was on autopilot, those last few miles...driving home.

When I woke up this morning...the tv was on.
It was the early morning local news.
Saw...Senator Rob Hogg, talking.

He's been vigilant, fighting The Cargill Corporation...from taking local land owners property, solely...for 'Big Business'.
: ( 
The Senator, helped us...last year, concerning some of the IDOT, and Fairfax...
 Mess, here.

We discussed his 'Mess', in Rompot...., a small community, in Cedar Rapids, Iowa...
back then, I was following his Battle, too.
Cedar Rapids City Hall, certainly wasn't looking out for It's People.
Like Fairfax.
: (

Sent him a message, first thing...this morning.
Told him....he needs to visit with our Lawyer.
They both are Warriors, for The People.

Told The Senator, it's very scary...when Big Business, Independent Engineers, and Independent Contractors...
have more power...
than 
The People.

Things Must...Change, and be taken to The Highest Court, and The Capital.

Thanked him...for Standing Firm, tirelessly... like our Lawyer...
for
 The People.

{I'm already....a bit, exhausted...this morning, just...thinking about it.}

oh dear.

On to The Living Estate Sale.
Work.
: )
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.











No comments: