Thursday, June 17, 2021

Wit's end.


That's our Home...on the right.
The Semi...is on Fairfax's Trail.
That's a Fact.



The Semi...in the above image...would be nearly on top...on John, now, Way...Higher.
Took our Drainage, no ditch. 
Now...Those Semis, have a Clear Path...straight into our Home, and Shop.
All to Accommodate, Wrongfully...Fairfax's Trail.
On, and Under the New, Massive Bridge, solely....for Fairfax's Trail.

Made the Mistake...of going to my Shop...yesterday. or...what used to be my shop.
what used to be...
my Sanctuary.

Folks...This Has Nothing To Do...with Eminent Domain.
This...has Everything to do...with Fraud.
and...
The Breach...of Our Recorded Agreement.



oh my...
an Interstate Bridge, now...with Fairfax's Trail, On...and Accommodations, Under.
Millions, to go over a tiny creek.
oh my.
That all...used to be grass, and drainage.
Now...it's Boulders, and a Basin.

And...Fairfax's Trail.
What The Car...above, is Driving On.



Four Times....
Our Home has Flooded, 4 Times, since the IDOT Breached our Recorded Agreement to make Accommodations for Fairfax's Trail.
The First Time...our Home Flooded, was in 1997.
When the IDOT Crushed our Tiles, for the Last...Highway Project.
I warned them, countlessly this time, both verbally, and in writing, to not mess with those tiles.
They...ignored every warning.

These Countless...Losses, so...so...so...Avoidable Losses, are nearly...very, nearly...unbearable.



Never should've went there...yesterday.
It's unbearable.
The IDOT...and Fairfax, Iowa...City Hall, 
have crushed my soul.
All...I ever asked of them, was to tell me the truth, and keep their agreement.
Be honest.
They, aren't capable.

I, don't know what to do...anymore.
I'm at my wit's end...with them, and this.

I have no words...to express...this kind of heartbreak.
When people ask me where I'm from...
I, tell them "Hell, also known as Fairfax, Iowa, courtesy IDOT District 6, and Fairfax City Hall."

Every time...I make the mistake...of walking to the rabbit hole, like I...so, so...shouldn't have, yesterday, 
I think of the clip...above, from Alice in Wonderland.

Tim Burton...must have had a crystal ball, when he directed it. 




















 

No comments: