Friday, June 25, 2021

Swing... Batter, Batter... Swing.


Began writing this post...
around 4:30.
I'd had an overwhelming...thought, about...
'Baseball'.
???
: )
{I know Zero...about Baseball. : ) }

Loaded many images...of The Rabbit Hole, 'Before'...
IDOT, and Fairfax, City Hall.

Thought about The Pitcher...
sizing up...the Batter.
; )
then...the phone rang.

It was a Dear...Dear...Friend, calling.
She's Lost...Two...Family Members, to suicide, in the last year.
One...just a few days ago.

My Friend...told me, she had to call me, because...she knew I'd understand, what she was about to tell me.
My Friend, said....
"I...feel like I'm under Attack."
: ( 

I listened to her...then, replied...

We Are.

and...I'm writing about it, right now.
; )

We are in for a Battle.
but...
remember,
 Who...
 Is In Charge.
<3
Who...
settles all The Scores.
; )
<3
Remember...
Who...
Picks His Warriors...
Carefully.
<3

We have to be Strong, because...Many...Many...
are Counting on us.
<3

That old...'Batter', had better be careful.
; )
We've got a Powerful...Pitch.
; )
oh my.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.
{deleted the 'politic' crap.
No more.}
















 

No comments: