Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Hit...the wall.

Busy...Busy...
Day, yesterday.
oh...my.


Purchased the washer, and dryer, at the end of the Estate Sale.
Was...stunned, they hadn't sold First Thing.

So...Liz, and Adam...helped me get them out of the basement, hauled....then, down into ours.
After being flooded, by the IDOT, last year...well...
living for months...without being able to do laundry, because of the crushed tiles...
then...trying to replace our washer, with another...good, used one...was a mess.

Figured...it might be a good idea, to have a set...on deck, up High..off the basement floor...just in case, we have yet...another Round...of IDOT Flooding.

We, also got The Ford unloaded, it was a Hot...Hot...Bunch of Work.
; )

then...
headed back to The Estate, dealt with what was left,
 and Sold...Every Bit of It.
; )

Down to The Walls.

Done, and Done.
: )

All that's left....is the Settlin' Up.
We'll be doing that...this afternoon.
: )

Intended on helping the Folks, who bought the contents, box, and pack.
but....
about 5, yesterday afternoon, 
 'Hit The Wall'.
oh my.

Got home...around 6, fixed a little supper, sat down in John's old...recliner, and...
Baby, I...was done.
Fell asleep, before I could eat.
hahahahaha!!!

Feelin' Great...This Mornin'!!!
: )

Ready to Take on The World!!!
Hahahahaha!!!

I'd Better Be.
LOADS...to Get Done.

We start on another 'Living' Estate Sale...next week.
Our Yard...is a Jungle.
JUNGLE.
and...there's those little problems, with The IDOT.
; )

Dear Friend....Kim, from Des Moines, bought the Amazing Salt Glazed Churn, at the Groverts.
When she came to pick it up...
she went on...to Fairfax, to See...exactly, what I've been so Crushed by, with the IDOT.

Kim, couldn't Believe...it.
Said, I was right, the Pictures...don't even scratch the Surface, of what's Really...happened.

Every Person...that's been able to See This...in Person, walk it...
is Sick.
Sick.
They Remember, what It Was, before...the Wrongfulness, for Fairfax's Trail Accommodations.

I'm Grateful...for our Lawyer.
He spoke to me...the day after Jo Ann passed.
Told me, to let him...take care of the IDOT Mess.
Just like Bill, Liz...Adam, Gayle...and Dale...
Blessings.

These old Load's...can get mighty Heavy.

Time to Saddle Up.

Love...to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


Another...accident, on Highway 151, in Fairfax, Iowa...
yesterday.

There's about One...a Day.
This one...was Right in Front of City Hall.
Jethro, and I...came upon it, as we were heading to Work, in Newhall.

What's it gonna Take...Fairfax Iowa City Hall...to Understand, You...and IDOT District 6, probably....should've used a little Common Sense, concerning your Multi Million Dollar Wrongful Waste.
oh my.


oh...my.
There isn't even Construction...there.
Fairfax, 151, is Simply a Dangerous Mess.
We All...Know It.
WE ALL KNEW IT....
YEARS AGO.
{2010 Traffic Safety Study}
even, 
On A Good Day.

oh my.
{Let's Invite Children, Cyclists, Pedestrians..Too!!!}

oh my.



Guess...The IDOT District 6, and Fairfax, Iowa...City Hall,
can't quite Grasp...
can't...even come close.



The above...is what's left of our Land...across the Creek, from Scout.
We haven't had rain...in weeks.
There's still a Big Mud, Water Hole...
'Filled with Mosquitos'...and Sludge...That Never held water...
Before....the Wrongfulness.
Those IDOT District 6 Boys....
need to be on top of These Things.

oh my.

We Need FILL Boys.
Rain..Will Eventually, come.
; )
Big...Rain.
{seems District 6, only looks out...for Certain Folks, in Fairfax.
; )
Bless Their Heart's.
; )
<3 }

{had to post The Hollies, 'Long Cool Woman', because I had a Dream...
last night, about
 'Workin' With The FBI'!!!!

Where The Heck...do Those Dreams Come From!!!???
Hahahahaha!!!
{turns out, I kinda Liked Workin' with 'em! 
Think...maybe...
I Missed My Calling!!!
Hahahahaha!!!!}





 

No comments: