Sunday, July 12, 2020

UPDATED 7/18!!! ESTATE TAG SALE! July 16-19!! 50% OFF on the 19th!!! 1228 Center Street N.E. Cedar Rapids, Iowa!


HUGE
Estate Tag Sale!!!
1228 Center Street N.E. 
Cedar Rapids, Iowa!
9-6...Daily!
{Numbers for Entrance Order, at 8:30 a.m.
on the 16th, and 19th. }


Sorry...
No Early Sales.

July 16, and 17... FULL PRICE.
July 18.....25% OFF.
July 19.... {most} 50% OFF!!!
{At 2:30, on the 19th, whatever is left, we'll be Making Big Deals On!!! : )  }

{We are accepting Sealed Bids, for The John Deere 318, with it's Attachments, through July, 18th.
Winning Bidder will be notified July, 19th. a.m. }

Masks are Required.

Cash, and Cards are accepted forms of Payment.

THIS IS A FULL ESTATE SALE.
It's been very time consuming combing through EVERYTHING, as Gene...was a
'Stasher'!!
; )
Be Prepared to DIG!
; )
Bring BOXES and Bags, if you can.
{We'll have them....but...there's Lots of Littles!
LOTS of Everything!}
; )

Gene's Tools, and Golfing Items, are very Nice, and...Quality.
Scroll down, to see images, and click on the estatesale.com link, below...for more info, and images!
Looking Forward to Seeing You!

Barb C.

UPDATED 7/18

50% OFF Sunday, July 19!!!!

STILL...TONS of GOODIES, and TOOLS!!!
Don't Miss Out...on The Huge Bargains!

Numbers for Entrance Order, at 8:30 a.m., Doors Open...at 9 a.m.!
At 2:30 p.m., we'll be BUNDLING!!! : ) : ) : ) 
We Close, at 6 p.m...or, later...if Folks are Shopping!
We NEVER....Run Customers Out!!
: )
Get There Early...and...Stay Late!!
<3
Barb C. 
{Bring a TRUCK!!!}


UPDATED 7/17!

25% OFF Saturday, July 18!!!
OH BOY!!!
Tons...have SOLD!
but...oh, my....
There's Still...MOUNTAINS To Dig Through!!!!
; )
COME SCOOP UP THE BARGAINS!!!

We've had Folks Shopping...until very Late, Every Night!
We'll Happily...Stay...as Long as Folks are Shoppin'!!!
; )
We Appreciate The Amazing Business!!
<3
No Early Sales, in the Morning...before 9....
but, we'll stay Late!!!
<3

See Ya in The Mornin'.
; )
Barb C.




UPDATED 7/16.

THANKS...So Much, to All, who Attended, and had Fun...
Diggin'. 
; )
If, you haven't been to This Sale...you have No Idea, How....MUCH, There Is...
to Dig Through.
; )
Oh....My.
: )
Great. Stuff..and, Mountains...of It.
; )
This...isn't our 'Usual' way, of conducting an Estate Sale, but...seems, this year....
Nothing is 'Normal', or...'Usual'.
; (
We're getting acclimated....to our 'New'...'Normal'.
<3

Don't Miss This Sale...
It's a Big....One.
Oh My.
; )

We're Still...Unpacking Treasures.
Oh..My.
; )


UPDATED:
7/14

A very Few...images, this Evening.
Scroll down, for more...and, see 
estatesale.com 
: )
for Tons of Images.

We are STILL.going through Boxes, and...Boxes.
The Kitchen, is Absolutely....Packed.
Bedrooms...are Packed.
Basement...is, Packed.
Garage...is, Packed.
: )
We're All...so worn out, and haven't begun...Pricing.
SO MUCH!!!
; )
Oh...my.
This Estate Sale, is...Truly, a Tiger.
; ) 
Oh...My!
: ) 

This Estate Sale...is Packed Full.
We've been finding Treasures..Every Day.
You, don't want to miss this one.
; )


I can't capture a good image, of the Kitchen. 
It's so Packed, tonight.
: )
Loads....and, Loads....of Good Stuff.
; )






UPDATED:
7/13.

A few more images...

We made some Serious Strides....today.
Oh My!
; ) 
However...
We Keep Finding More...and, More.
; )

<3 <3 <3 
The Darling...little 'Snapper', Runs Good!
It's Absolutely...Adorable.
: )


Cool....Old, Wooden Ladders. <3
Tip...of the Woodworking Iceberg. ; )
I Gotta tell ya, it's a Real...Good Thing, I have a Strong Bladder.
; )
Bill, who works with me, conducting...these Estate Sales, is Quite a Character.
; )
Oh...my.
He CRACKS Me Up!!!
<3
{He's a Gift, Blessing <3  }
Bill told me, he'd Always wanted... the piece of Equipment, shown in this image.
; )
It...flips ya, Upside...Down. ; )
{Bill's never lived in Fairfax, or...next to Highway 151. : ) }

Bill, decided, he'd like to give it a Try.
Hahahahaha.....
Hahahahahaha..
oh, my.
: )
My phone, was in the house...
oh...my.
If I could've recorded a YouTube Video, of that....
'Action'
 hahahaha....
We'd Both..Be Rich!!!
<3
Ya Simply...Had to Be There.
<3
{We start gettin' a little Squirrely, about Now...setting an Estate Sale.
: )
Especially, One....Like This. ; ) 
Especially...when it's So...So...Hot.
hahahaha...
oh...my.
; )
{Nobody, could ever make me Laugh, like Our...Peg, could.
<3
But, Bill...is Close. ; ) }
{I'm Still Laughing....just, looking at this...picture. : ) <3 <3 <3 
Somehow, I..believe, I...Always...Will. : ) 
 Hahahahahahaha!}








This little, old...Tiller, is Adorable. <3
It's like a little 'Sculpture' <3 
I, enjoyed...dusting it off, this Evening. 
They don't make...'Create'...things, like This...anymore. 
We'll be taking Sealed Bids, on the John Deere 318, with all of the attachments.
We put a new battery in it, but sounds like it will need a Starter.
There is no time...before The Sale, for that. 
Folks, can hear it turn over... see, what we see, and hear, what we hear, then leave a bid, for the Unit. Bids will be accepted through July, 18, and, will be Opened Sunday, July, 19, a.m. 


I'll be posting Images...from the House, tomorrow Evening.
; )

Stay....Tuned.
; )

See More..Images, below.
; )





Yeah...
We were doing pretty good, until...we unloaded the MASSIVE Garage Attic, this early....Sunday, Morning.
Holy, Smokes.
We've Got a Tiger...by, The Tail.
; )
oh...my.

This Estate Sale, is HUGE.
Every cupboard, every drawer, every bin, every peanut butter jar... every coffee can...every box....every Trunk, every....Egg Carton, is FULL
; )
oh...my.
Tools...Tools...Tools.
Golfing Related Items...are Blowing Out The Walls.
: )
Household, Clothing...Electronics...You Name It.
: )
There are Thousands...of Golf Balls.
{Many, are very...Cool. {and, I don't 'Golf'. : ) }

Please, know...the images I've posted here, can't Begin...to show, what's Here.
; )
I'll be posting the link, to estatesale.com concerning this sale....as soon as I can.
I'll be posting All of the Details, with the address, and terms, of this sale..
on the 15th.
; )
Make...Plans, to attend.
It's gonna be a Ride.
; )

























Oh....My.
We've Got a Tiger...by The Tail, with This...Estate Sale.
; )
Stay Tuned, I'll be updating, daily.
<3
oh...my.
We've Called In 'Reinforcements'.
Holy Smokes.
<3
May God Bless....Them.
; )
<3
Love...to Ya...
Barb C.

No comments: