Thursday, July 9, 2020

Shiftin' Gears...ESTATE SALE...in a Week!

We are working on another Estate Tag Sale,
dates of Sale...
July, 16... thru 19!!!
{The Family will be staying there, through Sale Time.
Sorry, no early Sales.}

 More Details, and Images, Sunday, July, 12th. 
: )

TONS of GREAT TOOLS!!
Craftsman, and other... Woodworking Tools, Belt Sanders, Radial Arm Saw, Scroll Saw, Bench Grinder, Router Table, Craftsman Band Saw/Sander, WorkZone Generator,  
John Deere 318 Rider, Trailer for it, Nice... Antique Anvil...
Power Washer, Push Mower, Bikes, and...
MORE! MORE! MORE!
The Huge Garage....IS PACKED!
We will be sorting, until Sale Time!
oh my!!!

Lot's of Household, Christmas, Tons of Golf Balls, Sets of Golf Clubs, and....
oh my.
; )

When we were going through this Estate, after...the Family took everything they wanted...
I spotted some little boxes, up high....on a shelf.
They were all random, recycled boxes.
Somehow, I knew...there was 'something'...'interesting'...in those little boxes.
; )
Bill reached to pull the first box down...it was very heavy, for being such a small box.
It was heavy, because it was Filled...with Silver Coins.
All, of the little boxes were Filled, with Silver Coins.
; ) 
oh...my.
Many date from the 1800's to the 1930's.
The Family, was very happy, we found them.
<3
We'll bring a selection of them...to this Sale, and a listing of what's available. 
: )

We are Just...starting to clean, and sort, in the House.
Stay Tuned....Images Daily..... starting Sunday Evening!!
{Address will be disclosed close to Sale Time. }

This Gentleman worked at Rockwell, he enjoyed Woodworking {Big Time!}
 and...Ford Mustangs.
: )
{The Family kept the Mustangs. <3
however, we will be selling his 
2003 MAZDA MX-5 CONVERTIBLE. 
It has 42,750 Miles...
with a prior salvage Title.
It's Quite...Nice. 
: ) 

I thought the Gentleman...whose Estate we are working, 
would approve of the Wilson Pickett tune, above, as much as I do.
Couldn't resist posting it. : )   
<3 
We would've gotten along, Great, I think! }
<3 <3 <3 

Make Plans...to Attend!

Love...to Ya!
Barb C.
{Next Estate Sale...will be in Iowa City, early August. ; ) 
Stay Tuned!}

1 comment:

sue in mexico mo said...

I used to have rental houses. One of my tenants died and her family came to remove her furniture, etc. Later as I was cleaning and painting for re-rental I found a shoe box the family had missed. It was in the basement up on the back of a high shelf and was full of old silver dollars. The family was shocked (and happy) when I called them to come get it.