Sunday, July 19, 2020

Thank You..

Thanks, So Much....
to All who Attended, and Shopped, 
The Center Street Estate Tag Sale over the last four days.
<3 <3 <3 
It was a Great Success!!
We Sold Down...Deep.
; )

I, especially...want to Thank, the Amazing...'Crew' of Friends, and Family....
who Helped us...pull this Monster Together, so Quickly.
<3 <3 <3 
Many...12, to 15 hour, extremely...Long...Hot Days.
Don't know...what I would've done, without Them.
<3 <3 <3 



This...weekend, was very difficult, personally, as it's John's Birthday...today, and...came home, to some very ugly situations, concerning the horrific, wrongful... butchering of our land, in front of our home...nightly.
Saturday morning, if I didn't have the Amazing Friends, 'Crew'...that were Helping...
I, don't know...how I could've made it through. 

I want to Thank...my Customers, 'Friends', who follow my Blog, and Facebook, who came by.
<3 <3 <3 
One, today...came up behind me... put her hand on my shoulder....and Prayed over me, concerning the troubling situation, with the IDOT, and Fairfax.
<3 <3 <3 
Priceless.
<3 <3 <3 
Many, were in tears, explaining...how they'd driven past...what used to be our 'home',
to see...for themselves, this horrific carnage, the IDOT District 6 has created for Fairfax's Suicide Trail.
Unless, you see it, with your own eyes, well, you can't believe it.
John, would be....Broken.
Crushed....witnessing this....wrongfulness.
: ( : ( : ( 
I miss John, every moment, of every day...
except...when I look outside.
There's a blessing, somehow....knowing, John....isn't watching his 'Sanctuary'...crumble.
I, can't bare...to watch it, myself.
I don't like coming home....when it's light out.
If....I had to watch this wrongful....carnage, and...see it, in John's eyes, too...
Witness...his heart breaking.....
oh my.
I, can't even let my mind...go there.
: (
To make it through...this Long, Long...week, was difficult.
Again, I'm so very Thankful, and Blessed....
by Everyone, who...crossed my path, Stood Beside me, and....sometimes, 
Carried me.
May God Bless...You.
<3 <3 <3 
Love...To You.
Barb C.

Happy Birthday, John Helm. <3 <3 <3
July 19, 1946
May 25, 2014


If You've never Loved a Man...
 who would be willing to duct tape...his Boots, so His Kids...could wear better, 
well...I'm sorry for you.
I, was pretty Blessed, to Know, and...Deeply...Love, a Couple of 'em. 
; ) 
<3 <3 <3 

No comments: