Saturday, July 25, 2020

Shame on me. {Fond Memories of Eric Taylor }

{First Posted this, July... 25, 2020. 
Eric, and Son Justin... fighting 'The Bee'. 

I tried so hard, not to laugh when I saw the video.
Failed.
Eric, Justin... and me, would lose it, every time I brought it up. 
Including... the last time I saw Eric, about 2 weeks ago. 
Sadly, so very...sadly, Eric was killed in a car accident, yesterday...
January, 10, 2023.
Eric... was like a Brother... to Son, Justin. 
Eric was always here, to help...with anything, with a call. 
We're all in shock. 
Eric... will be Deeply Missed. }




I was visiting with Son, Justin...this afternoon, on the phone.
He was telling me about getting stung, by a Bumblebee....yesterday.
As he was telling his story....I, tried....not to laugh.
but...
I gotta tell ya, I FAILED Miserably.
He said, his Pal, Eric...had stopped by, then...Justin was stung by a Bumblebee, then...
'The Bee'... took after Eric, and while Eric was trying to swat The Bee, with his Cap...The Bee....
Stung Eric...on the Top of his Head!!!
I, said....as I was Choking Back Laughter...
"I Wish you would've had That...on Video!!"
Hahahahaha!
Justin said... "I'm sure we do, it'll be on our Security Camera."
oh my Lord....
: ) : ) : ) 
I, share so much....sadness, and...I know...I shouldn't laugh, at this..
But I Can't Help It!!
Everyone is Fine, Bear, The German Shepherd....evidently Riled Up...the Bumblebee, {you can see him shaking his head, he must've gotten stung, too. }
Oh My.
Son, Justin...is a Big Man.
6'3.
He can lift a 100 pound Anvil...like it's a toothpick.
; )
I, see...he can Also Move...Very Quickly, when a Bee is After Him!!!
Hahahahaha!
Told Pal, Bill....
This....is Almost as Funny, as me...falling down the steps with a Queen Size Mattress, and....
Him, on that Crazy...Flippy Thing, from the Garage.....last week!!!
Hahahahahaha!
Shame...on me, for Laughing.
; )
I, can't Help It.
I, simply....
Can't.
<3
Love...to Ya.
Barb C.
{hover over the video...to get to Full Screen. {box in lower right corner.}
Ya need to see this. oh my. 
I'm sure...I'm gonna go to Hell...for laughing. 
I...Simply...Can't Help It. }




All laughing....aside. I did talk to Justin, like my Dad....did, with me, about Bees.
I'm not afraid of them, and....never swat at them, I...just get away from them.
Justin, and his Dad, share the same feelings about Bees, I see.
I've seen John, do that same 'dance', a time or two. 
I told Justin...if he's ever driving, and a Bee is in his Truck, to not get excited, stay calm....and pull over.
The worst that can happen, he'll get stung.
He's not allergic, so....that's completely survivable.
However, if he panics, he could lose control, hurt himself, and others.
One of Dad's Friends, died in a Semi...accident, while in a panic over a Bee.
: (
The Co-Driver...survived.


No comments: