Sunday, July 26, 2020

Oh...my.

Heading to The Iowa City Estate Sale, today.
{Sale is August 13-16}
Looking So...Forward to it.
: )
The circumstances are sad....with us, being called in, 
but...
I hope, we can make the best...of it, for the Family.
<3
The last Sale, with Gene's Home....I believe the Family, was Happy... when we got everything wrapped up, and it went so well.
I, forget... that Folks going through this, have no idea...what to expect.
We do these Sales, and, about... know...how they're going to turn out, from the moment we step in the door.
The Family, can be overwhelmed...and, sometimes think....it'll never get done.
We could've bought Gene's entire Estate....for pennies in the dollar.
They really wanted us to.
I, knew...that wouldn't be Fair, for the Family.
They wanted everything Gone, so they could sell the House, and thought...the contents were simply in the way.
I had to do a lot...of persuading, with the Executor....to hold on, and be patient.
Had we bought the entire estate...they would have lost so much.
Several of my Friends, thought I was crazy...for not taking them up...on their offer to sell it.
Like Bill says....
"We like to sleep at night."
; )

The Iowa City Sale...is one, that if....I were a Wealthy Woman, I'd have bought this Estate Out, in a Heartbeat.
Certainly not for pennies on the dollar, but...I'd Love....to have Everything the Owner had Collected.
<3
I believe...we would've liked each other.
: )
Her name was Barb, too.
<3
Told her Daughter...the only place she and I...would've locked horns, would've been at an Auction.
: )
oh my. 
; )

Driving to this Home...is a Treat, as well.
It's situated in such a Beautiful...Peaceful....area.
 Made the mistake of taking the interstate...both ways, the other day.
It's like driving the Daytona 500....anymore.
Tho, Jethro...enjoys getting down to Business...
I, prefer driving....where ya know...the other driver's aren't completely Insane!
Holy Smokes!
I'll be takin' the Back Roads, from now on.
They are Fun...Hilly, and...Winding.... not Nearly...as congested.
; )

I can't get that Crazy Video, of Son...Justin, and Eric...off of my mind.
Every time...I think about it, I laugh.
Priceless.
Justin kept telling me, he couldn't understand, Why that Bumblebee Attacked Them???
He said...
"It was Totally Unprovoked! It Just Kept Attacking us, for No Reason!!"
Hahahaha.
The Truth Is...
The Bee Was Provoked.
Bear, the German Shepherd, had found it's nest...and was Messing with it.
{Justin realized that, after watching all of the video.}
; )
It Cracks me Up... because Justin, is an Avid Hunter, and...a Pretty Tuff Dude.
Eric, is...as well.
{Kind-Hearted....but, Tuff. Like...his Dad. <3 }
To see a little Bee, put Those Boys, on The Run....
well....
I gotta tell ya, I drew a few parallels, from the Bee's Point of View.
; )

I'd forgotten, how Wonderful...it feels to Laugh.
I mean... Really... Laugh.
Life, around here...has been So Dead Serious, and Stressful..for Years.
I apologized to Justin, for laughing.
but...
I Thanked him, too.
<3
Sorry, they got Stung, I truly....am.
but, 
that Laughter, was the Biggest Gift, he could've given me, yesterday.
: )
Justin thought it was pretty funny, too....as he watched the video.
<3 <3 <3 

Off to Work, I Go....
It's a Beautiful..Sunday.
Gonna be Toasty, it's July...
in Iowa.
<3
I can feel the days getting shorter, and...that makes me kind of sad.
Seems like time is flying by, so fast.
We'll get through this Sale...then, maybe...I can catch my breath, and get some work done...around Home.

Hope You....Enjoy This Day, and...find a little Laughter, in it.
<3
Love...to Ya,
Barb C.

{I'm posting a Trace Adkins Tune, above....
I'm listening to this CD, these days...while I'm driving....Love It.
<3
Reminds me of Justin. 
<3 
He...is Quite a Character. 
<3 <3 <3 }

No comments: