Sunday, July 5, 2020

Rear Back... Take Aim. Fire....away.


You'd better hope, and Pray...
ya take me down, with the First Shot...
because...
You, won't get a second chance... 
Boys.  ; )

Took the Crippled...Gypsy Truck, and visited 6, of 10...of our Grandchildren...today.
<3 <3 <3 



Amazing...
'Little Women'.
 Priceless. <3 

They climbed in The Old...Gypsy, without a Thought. <3 
{She's a 'Tall'...Gal. <3 } 
Jack, didn't want Grandma....and, Gypsy..to leave, this Evening.
: (
<3 <3 <3 
It Took Everything we Had...to get Jack out of the Old...Ford.
<3
Who knew, a broken...old...Ford, could bring so Much...Joy.
<3
{I...did. <3 }

I'm gonna have to Suit Up, in the morning.
Big Battle, ahead.
I suppose...folks wonder, why...I'm so stubborn.
: )
Look at these Faces.
<3
oh...my.
People, can crap all over me, all day long.
Don't mess with our Children, Grandchildren...or, anyone...else's.
Wish, I had a 7.3 Power Stroke, like The Gypsy's... under my hood.
: )
{She's Damned Stout...'Broken', and....Loved, Dearly....as you can see. <3 }

Here's what I've Got.

Truth..
and,
Love.
<3 <3 <3 

Fire Away...
Boys.
; )
Love...to Ya.
Barb C. 

No comments: