Saturday, July 4, 2020

Saturday, in The Park... I Think, it was The 4th. of July.

Saturday...
in The Park...
I think, it was The 4th of July.
; )
Hahahaha!
The Gypsy Ford, and me...went to visit Pal, Steph, last night.
<3
She owns Frond Design Studio, and creates Fabric, from her original Paintings.
<3
I bought the umbrella from her, that's created from her Fabric.
<3 <3 <3 
Drove the Old Gypsy, Ford...she just got back a few days ago...from the Diesel Dr.
She's not well.
Gonna need a new motor.
: (
The Diesel Dr. said... she was badly beaten....over the years, before I rescued her....and, there's no fixin' her.
: ( 
She's blowin' white smoke, and....run's a little ruff.
Told the Diesel Dr., The Gypsy, and...the Driver...have much, in common.
<3 
Son, Justin...would like me to junk her.
That's..not gonna happen.
<3
I'll drive her...easy, until she blows.
Then, we'll slip a new engine in her.
She's..worthy, of that. 

The IDOT...has nearly....taken.
Shoot.
I, thought I could write about this...today.
: ( : ( : ( : (
I, can't do it.
I've got to get out of here.
I'm gonna bail...in the Old Gypsy Ford, and drive....drive...drive.









The Workers...getting ready to place Fairfax's Sign, by their Trail, the IDOT constructed for them....on the Bridge, adjacent to our property, over 'Cross Creek'. {DD # 1}
The IDOT...took the Trees, standing by the '49 Ford.... this week, for Fairfax's Trail...and, their horrible Stallman Drive/151 Intersection.
I, begged them to do a Safety Study, {Newman, and Staebler, from District 6} They...refused.
This intersection...tho, irregular, has had 1 accident, in 40 years. 
Let's see how their 'New'...'Improved'...intersection works out for 'em.
; )
Very...very....sad. 
: ( 
John.
<3
My thoughts...exactly, my Dear. <3 
What the City, of Fairfax....and the IDOT, has done to us...
for a 'Walking Trail'...that No One, should...ever walk on, {They All, refused to conduct a Safety Study, even...if I paid for it. : ( }
They've Butchered...us.
Ripped my heart out.
Lied to me...over, and over.
: (
I, have to try.....to 'live' here.
It's...devastating.
I, can't find the words...anymore, to express...what kind of 'Hell', this is.
Told, Steph...last night, when I die...I'll stay here, in 'Hell', and Haunt...every person, who's had part of This.
Her umbrella, with the Lightning Bolts, seemed very.... Fittin'. 
; )
Happy 4th of July.
I'm hittin' the road.
<3
Love...to ya, 
Barb C. 

No comments: