Friday, July 24, 2020

Snippet...of The Iowa City Estate Sale August 13-16. oh....my.

There are Several Paintings.
This one is Oil on Canvas. It's about 65 inches tall.
Amazing. 
This is just a tiny snippet, of The Iowa City Estate Sale.
; )
They are painting, so everything is packed and covered.
We'll get in over the weekend, and begin putting everything in order.
; )



I'll have more images of the Iowa City Estate Sale, 
Sunday Evening.
It's an Absolute....Pleasure, to be surrounded by such...
Beauty.
<3 <3 <3 
Love...to Ya,
Barb C.

{The Home...will be for sale, as well. It's Amazing. }






After I assessed the Beauty, today....
came home, and assessed Hell.
This is what's left, of the southern part of our land...
by the rabbit hole.
You can barely see, in the center of this image, the street sign, that reads Stallman Drive.
That's how far...a lower portion of land was, that was a ditch...we mowed, it held water, when we got heavy rain.
That lower area, kept the rabbit hole {My Beloved Store...Beloved...Sanctuary.}
from flooding.
Boys... where do ya think the Water....from that HIGH Highway....is gonna go?
Down the Rabbit Hole, I'm Bettin'.
; )
It's Surely...not gonna run Up....to that New Tile.
Water...doesn't run up hill.....Boys.
: ( : ( : ( 

Now, because of Fairfax's Trail, on and under the bridge, north of us....
and, a very poorly designed Stallman Drive, that will be hugging the 49 Ford, 
there no longer is a ditch.
They filled it all...in.
It's Flat.
Even...with my shop.
; )
Boys, Boys....
: (
The elevation...of the 'Suicide Trail Bridge', {That was Agreed, Would Not Be.}
brought the highway up So Much Higher.
Stallman....is, also...Higher, to meet it
No Ditch.
: (
Where there was a Ditch, is Now...The New, poorly designed, Stallman Drive.
{I Begged Newman, to take this intersection further to the South, where there was Nothing but Street.
He Flatly...Refused. 
I also asked him for the Safety Study, that was conducted...for the Stallman Drive Intersection, and the new Driveway, at 50 Stallman, {151} that District 6 rushed to include...last July.
 He assured me last November, there was one. I asked to see it. He agreed to send me a copy. 
When I didn't have it, by January.... I called him. He told me, there wasn't one. : ( }

{For an entity to tout, 'Safety is Priority One', then refuse to conduct a Safety Study, for Major Intersections, Driveways, and...Walking Trails, next to one of the Most Dangerous Stretches of 151, 'The Urban Area of Fairfax'...{according to their own Safety Audit, for Vehicles} puzzles me.
I Begged our Mayor, and Council...to have The University of Northern Iowa... conduct a Safety Study, for their Suicide Trail, two years ago.. they...Refused.
I...offered to Pay for it. The Mayor said, at an open meeting, he wouldn't consider looking at it.}

Their new tile, is too high, so this won't drain.

: (
I've warned AJ, Newman, and Staebler....from IDOT District 6, this...
several times, verbally...and, in writing.
: (

Pal, Bill...{along with several other....Friends.} told me, again... today, 
"They are trying to push you out. The City, and someone working with the IDOT, on Fairfax's behalf...Want You Out. They Want Your Land."
my reply.
"People in Hell....'Want' Ice Water....
That doesn't mean...they get it."

Pal, Dale....said, the other day, he's worried they'll try to burn me out. 
Burn, our house down.
: (
{looks like they're more likely to 'flood' us out. That...I can see. : ( }
He's very...worried about me.
Many...are.
: (
Sometimes, I am...too. 
: (
I've shared these worries, with Folks, who know where to 'look', should anything 'happen'.

I, hope..and Pray, I never find out.... what people are 'guessing', is true.
That...would be sad.
: ( 
Guess... it wouldn't be any worse than the Taking of our Land...Fraudulently, or....Breaching our Recorded Settlement Agreement.
oh dear.
Heartbreaking.

Nobody, had better Ever....question why I sip....Tequila, at night.
; )
Ever.
<3 


I Thank God... for 'Family'. 
Angels.
<3 <3 <3 

No comments: