Thursday, July 30, 2020

Can't Quite....


Yeah, I can't quite put EVERYTHING...into words, yet.
I wouldn't 'Wish'...This World, on...anyone.
There's some Really....Good News, and....some not so good news, I'll be writing about, when I can put my thoughts together, watching the Mold...Grow, in our Basement.
; )
I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep, with...loads, of Stress, and....Heartbreak.
Can't clean anything...until the IDOT Repairs the Tile, that's responsible for the Flooding.
It could All...Happen Again, with no way....to drain.




I was Blessed, by a little Morning Glory, at the door of the overgrown rabbit hole, today.
<3
Normally....
There'd be...Tons of Morning Glory, that I always plant, in the Spring.
Not...this year.
There's A Lot...
that, isn't...
wasn't..
This Year.
Thanks to the IDOT, and Fairfax City Hall.
That Wrongful Trail, sure means a Lot...to Them.
: (

As I stood, at the Door, of my Beloved...'Rabbit Hole',
'Sanctuary'...this afternoon, well...
I, gotta tell ya, it was difficult.
I, don't go close to it, anymore...unless I absolutely... have to.
I, knew...I needed to capture more images, of the Wrongful...Carnage.
: (
The Rabbit Hole, will be the next, to Flood, because of the IDOT's Poorly Designed Stallman Drive Intersection.
I, tried...and tried, to warn the Boys, at District 6.
{Newman, Staebler...and, AJ. }
It all...fell, on Deaf Ears.
: (
Bless Their Hearts.
<3



Where's the Water Gonna Go...
Boys?
Remember, I told ya'll...last Fall, "Water doesn't run Uphill."
With no Ditch, and...Everything Flat, for Fairfax's Wrongful...Suicide Trail, District 6, has Provided for Them...
guess...
The Rabbit Hole, will Take The Brunt.
For the Record, the Rabbit Hole, has Never Flooded.
Ever.
Until..Now.
Let's See...how This Poorly Designed Mess, works out....for us.
{ Bless Their Hearts }

You can see...the Poor, old...broken...Stallman Drive sign.
That's where we had a ditch, to take in the water...that kept the rabbit hole from flooding.
Now, we'll See, who has access to That Land, Who Profits, from IDOT's District 6's... Rushed...
Poorly Designed Intersection.
and...'What' It's 'Use'...is Now going to be for.
; )
{IDOT District 6, and..Fairfax.}
oh...my. 
I Begged Them Both, to Rethink....This Poor Design.
Hahahahaha....
Silly Boys.
; )
That Cross, being Rolled Over....
again, and again,
 on Tuesday....Marking our Drain Tile, 
AJ, and Staebler,
 from District 6, not responding to my Pleas, for Help...
as our Memories, were Drowning...
 in our Basement,
 because...of District 6,
and...their Wrongful, Trail...for Fairfax,
spoke Volumes.
; )
Stay Tuned...for The Rest of The Story.
; )

Love...to Ya.
Barb C.

No comments: