Friday, August 23, 2019

There's a First Time...for Everything.

I've never...ever...owned a Helicopter, in my life.
Hahahaha!!
Found a Vintage, Helicopter Frame...that someone built, long...ago.
: )
Thought of my Dad, when I saw it. : ) 
Dad, taught himself how to Fly...a little Aeronca Champ, Plane, back in the late 1940's, or early 1950's. : )
Dad, So...Loved to Fly!
He lost his Pilot's License, while taking the 'Turd', he worked for...for a 'Ride'.
: )
He flew between the bridge, and the Iowa River, in Iowa City. 
: )
{Dad, wanted to Scare the Sh!t, out of his 'Boss'. 
{who, wasn't a nice person...to those, who worked 'under' him. }
 hahahahaha.... ; )
 He, did that. ; )
 but, was 'seen', by too many.
  They took his Pilot's License. : ( }
In his later years... Dad was fascinated by 'Ultralights'.
: )
He, so...wanted to build one, to fly. : )
I, discouraged him. 
I, was Sure...he'd Kill...Himself!!! 
Hahahaha!
Thinking back, Dad...lived such a 'Charmed Life',
 I'm sure...he would've survived, just....fine.
<3 <3 <3 
The Old, Helicopter...is so 'primitive', I imagined....it was much, like Dad....would build, and have Much...Fun, playing with. <3 
Pal, Bill...and I, covered a lot of territory, today...along The Mighty Mississippi!
 : )
Looked at Vehicles, for Bill.
He, wants me to check 'em out....for him.
: )
We did.
I, didn't encourage him, on what we looked at. : (
but, we had Fun...'Junkin'.
: )
Hit, an Estate Sale...
and...some of my old...Favorite...Haunts.
; )
 Gathered some Very... Interesting...Gnarliness.
: )
Before I left Home, this morning, I stopped by the rabbit hole, to unload The Ford.
The Vintage Garden Fairy...
had left some very, very...
Mad Hatterish...
Vintage, Iron...Garden Chairs, 
Anonymously.
???
; )
Too...Cool!!!
: )

I was on the phone...more than I wanted to be, today.
Seems, we'll be takin' on... Three Estate Sales, over the next month, or so.
Oh...My.
It's gonna be Busy...Busy.
; )
Stay Tuned!
I'm gonna open the rabbit hole, such...as it is, this weekend.
11-5, Saturday.
12-4, Sunday.
: )
I, have to keep working, and making sense of it...so, I...may as well...be Open. : )
Folks, will...simply, have to Dig. : )
Love, to You.
<3
Please, keep all who are suffering, and struggling...in your Prayers.
There...are, many.
Barb C. 

No comments: