Sunday, August 4, 2019

Shenanigans!!!

Oh My!!!
I've been on The GO!!!
and...
So...Many, Many....
'Shenanigans'!!!
: )
My Pal, Bart...decided to have a HUGE Sale,
 from The Estate...I'd written about, several weeks ago.
{4 Levels of a Victorian Home...Packed FULL!!!}
Drove Jethro, {Mustang} yesterday!
FILLED His Trunk...and Inside, to The Brim!
{Have to back with The Flatbed Ford!! Have Piles of Big, Gnarliness....that wouldn't Fit!}
I told Bart...as he was helping me carefully pack, in Jethro....
" I, jut had a 'Pang'!
John, would Have a FIT!!!
I need to get this Load, Home...and UNLOADED...before John Sees It!!!
He Hates It...when I use our Cars, as 'Work Horses!!! "
: (
Some...things, never....change. <3
ever.
<3

I had No Idea... he'd be doing this so Soon!
He started putting Boxes Full...
on his Lawn....and was letting Folks Dig!
HOLY SMOKES!!!
So... where do ya think I've been, the last two days, from Mornin' 'til Dark?
; )
He keeps bringing Loads...
oh my.
He's there today...
EVERYTHING GOES!!!
416 Cherry Hill Rd. Cedar Rapids, Iowa!
8-5 SUNDAY!!!
I have to unload, and go back....to Re-Load!!!
Oh My!!!
I didn't even bother to Shower...this Morning!!
{Between being Stinky, and Sweaty.... and the Patchouli...
 That's a Sure Fire Way...to keep Folks AWAY....while I SHOP!!! Hahahahaha!!!}
No Time!!!
Gotta FLY!
Love...to Ya!
Barb C. 

{I'll be writting about our Trip, soon. : )
Too Many 'Shenanigans'!!!}

No comments: