Thursday, August 29, 2019

The Best... 24 seconds, of this day.

At the end, of This...day, 
I walked down to the Pasture....and fed Scout, a Bag Full...of Apples.
The video, I'll be posting...above, was about 24 seconds, of 10 minutes, of The Best, 
moments of this day.
<3
Life, is quite...a Journey.
I, Thank God...Every Day, for the 'Critters', in my life.
<3
I, gotta tell ya, 'Humans', they....don't 'get it'. 
{'Most', don't....not, 'All'. : ) <3
The 'Humans'...I've been dealing with, for Too Long, don't...get it. : ( }
I've known that, since I was a little girl.
I'm Sure...Thankful, for The Critters, God...has Blessed me, 
with.
<3 <3 <3 
Admiral.
I paid 50.00 for him...
Every penny, I had....
when he was just... 4 months old.
I, was 12 years old.
<3
He and I....traveled many, many...Miles, together.
<3 <3 <3 
He, passed away, here... 
{101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa...}
He, was 28, I...was 40.
That, was... one...of the worst days, of my life.
'Family'.
He's buried...here. 
<3 <3 <3
{I never put a Saddle, on Admiral's back.
 Only did, when someone..who didn't know how to Ride, wanted to Ride. : )
I, always...rode him...Bareback.
I, rarely used a bridle.
Just, a rope, around his neck...to guide.
No Bit.
<3
He..was an Amazing...Horse. <3 <3 <3
They All...are.

No comments: