Tuesday, August 6, 2019

May I... tell ya, a secret.

I saw this wonderful quote, from 'To Kill a Mockingbird', 
on FB, that 'Rantings of a Beautiful Mind', had posted...sometime, back.
I, Love...that Page. : )
I, don't have a lot of consistency...in my life.
Never...have.
Very little 'structure'. 
Most, everything...throughout my life, has been Up...in the Air.
Very...Very... 
Fluid.
It's difficult, trying to 'find your feet', while constantly standing upon shifting sand.
The thing, to remember...
It's not impossible.
Your legs, learn... how to hold you up, if...you don't, give up.
: )
When I read the quote, from the Most...Wonderful Book, it made me Smile. 
: )
The 'Secret'...is,
You Choose, when You...are 'Licked'. 
If, ya quit, without Trying, you'll be 'Licked'...every time.
: )
If, ya get your butt kicked, after you've done your best...
You, are a Winner. 
: ) 
No Matter. 
The old saying...
'It's not whether ya win, or...lose. 
It's how ya play the game.'
: )
 So True.
You Have to Play...The Game.
See It Through.
With Hell Fire, and...Fury,
 when it's what you know, in your Heart...
is right. ; )
Then, You...are a Winner. 
: ) 
Either Way. 
; )



I spent this Hot...Afternoon, 
cleaning, and organizing The FUSO, Box Truck.
I, gotta tell ya, it was HOT..inside that Truck.
but....
Look, what I Found!!!
Another...Vintage Fur!!!
Hahahahaha!!!
Picked this one up....on our St. Louis Run!!!
It was 3.00.
<3
{Forgot...all about it. : )}
Hot Days...Sweatin'....and, Still...have to Throw a Vintage Fur, around my neck.
oh...dear.
: ) 
Here's another 'Secret'.
Folks, like us...are Crazy.
Bonkers.
'Round the Bend'.
; )
but...
Like 'The Hatter', said...
"All The Best People Are."
; ) 

Love, to You...All.
<3
Please...keep All who Suffer, in Your Prayers.
There...are, Many.
Barb C. 

{Had to post 'The Gambler'...above.
It's one of the best tunes, ever written. ; ) }

{Sometimes...it takes me a while, to process.
I, have to wonder, if All...of these Vintage Furs, aren't 'here'...to 'Protect my Neck'. : )
In my 'life'... Everything... happens, for a Reason.
It, JUST...struck me.
Why, so many Furs, Vintage...Furs, on such Hot Days...around my neck.
Guess, we'll find out. : )
{I'm a Vegetarian. John, and I...enjoyed watching Wildlife...'Living'. always.
I, wouldn't 'Kill' a Critter, for Anything.
These, 'Vintage' Furs...hold a special place, in my heart. <3
maybe...
'More'...than I, know. }
<3 <3 <3
{I think, about what I pay, for those 'vintage furs'.
Few dollars...for each, of them.
: (
It breaks my heart...
It breaks my heart, when I see the Prices, of Pork, Beef, and Poultry.
: (
How, does anyone...put a 'Price'...on a 'Living' Being.
I, worked in a Slaughter House...briefly.
I, sadly..didn't quit, my 'Gut Ruffling' job, because it was wrong.
I, quit, because my pregnancy wasn't covered, by the corporate office.
If, I was going to go through hell...Our Family...would have to be covered.
: (
The Slaughter House, wouldn't 'Cover' us. : )
I...
Walked.
<3 <3 <3
I, Praise...God, for That..'Unanswered Prayer'. : ) <3 }

No comments: