Thursday, August 29, 2019

Labor Day....Weekend. oh my.

Well....
these next few days, are gonna be Full...of
'Labor', for...sure.
Contracts are signed, for two...out of three upcoming Estate Sales!
Very...Nice, Clean....Households!
{The third, will be, as well. ; ) }
Loads, of Lovely...at All.
Yes, Lovely....Antiques, as well...as Household.
Yesterday, I was on the road...helping a Friend, who...also, helped me.
: )
That's...what Friends do, for one another.
: )
Picked up an Amazing...Iron Settee, and Chairs, from the Victorian Period, it belonged to Long Time Friends, of John, and...myself. <3
I've never owned any, quite as Beautiful...as, these.
Didn't own them for long.
Folks were asking for more pictures, but...a Customer bought them, based on my description, when she called, and by the images I already had on line. 
I, was sorry...for those, who wanted more images, but...right now, I'm consumed with a Battle, and...simply couldn't get the pictures until Evening.
Way....too much, going on. 
: (
Beautiful...Gnarliness. <3 


I, would've Loved....to have kept them...myself.
Bills, to pay. Always. 

Yes... it's gonna be a Long, Long...next Five Days. 
oh my. 
Then, I'll be working on the Estate Sales.
The First, will be the Last Weekend, in September.
The Second, will be...hopefully, the First Weekend, in October.
The Third, will be Mid, to late...October. 
I'll be filling you in, next week, and begin posting images.
: )
Love, to each...and Everyone.
Please, remember to keep all...who are struggling, and suffering...in your Beautiful Prayers.
At this time, I...happen to need those Prayers, as well.
oh my.
<3
Barb C. 

No comments: