Saturday, August 31, 2019

Runnin'...Runnin'...Runnin'.


Made deliveries, yesterday...
and, picked up...
as well.
The Rabbit Hole, has turned into a Jungle!
I've been hunting for metal Garden Arches.
The 'Pathways' are closing in...around the rabbit hole.
Love...The Wild Grape, Bittersweet, and...Clematis's Gnarliness,
but...
This Year, it's Really....Gone Crazy!!! 
I was thankful, The Rawson's, in Amana... had several, at very....reasonable prices.
: )
We Struck a Deal, on Three, that will be Perfect. 
: )
Gnarliness... I'm Comin' For Ya!!!
: )
I'd wanted to get them done, today.... but, seems...life got in my way.
The Kids, called late last night, wanted to borrow our enclosed 16 foot Trailer, to help someone.
I, was happy to loan it to them, but...but...but...
IT'S LOADED...FULL!!!
They came, anyway... and Unloaded that trailer, in the dark.
{Car Lights}
It looks like a BOMB went Off... in the rabbit hole, and under a tent, behind.
oh my.
Guess, I'll be doin' some sorting, and...LOT'S of New Stuff...will be Flexed In...the rabbit hole. 
: )
My mind, had been so Consumed...with Fairfax, and The Chicken...'Ordeal'. 
oh my.
Tuesday...have to go to a Mediation, at the Courthouse.
Sure Wish... I could just pick up our little Island, and GET OUT OF HERE!!!
: ( : ( : ( 
I'd...Never Look Back.
: ( : ( : (
City Hall, has made our lives a Living Hell, for nearly 3 years.
We've deserved...None, of...This.
Well, I've got to Run.
So, So...Much, to get Done.
Love...to each, and Everyone.
Please keep all who suffer, and struggle...in your Beautiful, Prayers.
My heart...is heavy, for those on the East Coast, with that Hurricane Barreling In.
: (
Sending Many Prayers... <3 <3 <3 
Barb C.

{Decided to listen to a little bit of 'Queen'...this afternoon.
When I get feeling a bit...overwhelmed,
 'Queen', helps me straighten my crown.
 ; )
Hopefully, it will, for You...too.
: )
Chin Up! }

No comments: