Saturday, August 17, 2019

GOLD RUSH!!! Fairgrounds Rochester, MN. {and... That Damned Horse.}

Loading...at Home, was quite an event.
oh my. 
; )
I, pushed...and, shoved....loaded...and, loaded.
Drove 180 miles...North, to Rochester, MN.
I, Gotta Tell ya...
The Wind, Must...have been blowin' Strong...from the South!
 That, Old...FUSO, was Haulin' Ass!!! 
We were Passing Semis...on Two Lane Roads! 
That, rarely...happens. : ) 
He has a Tiny...little 4 Cylinder Diesel Engine.
 <3 <3 <3, 
but....
it Runs like a little Sewing Machine!!! : ) }
We had a Good...Load, on. : )



Five... of my Favorite...Girls.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 
I, promised I wouldn't post this...picture.
I, Lied. <3 
I, Love...and, Appreciate Them...All, So Very Much. <3 


Saturday, wasn't so good, for Sales...until about an hour, before the doors closed.
Then...
BIG STUFF...
Sold.
oh my. 
The FUSO...will be much Happier, heading South. : )
<3 

That...
Damned...
Horse.
How, many times...over my lifetime, have I said That.
I, grew up...with Horses.
I, 'Know'...them, well.
<3 <3 <3 
Love Them.
I bought this one, on Friday.
Late..today, I pulled his price tag.
I'd priced Him...at half, of what most...other's would.
He, didn't 'sell'.
Tonight..
He's...Sold.
to, me.
<3
He's...
Coming
Home.
<3 
Reminds me, so....
of the Old...
Carousel Horse, John...bought for me.
{That, I was So Angry, at the time...he did. <3 
We needed Money, not..a Horse. 
John, thought differently.}
<3
Every picture...I had, time...to capture, today...
'That Damned Horse'
was
Stealing The Show!!!
<3 <3 <3 
yes, 
I, think...he's...kinda, 'Special'.
<3 <3 <3 

A, Friend...
'Fellow Dealer',
 came by, this afternoon....at Gold Rush.
He, wanted to 'Gift'...me with something.
<3
He, has Amazing...Things.
I've Loved...his Collections, for Decades.
I, have so Much...to get done, alone...I haven't been able to shop, or..visit.
When, I walked into his booth, I about...dropped.
 <3
EVERYTHING...
was...
Amazing.
<3 <3 <3 
He, and I...share, The Love...of 'Old'.
'Soulfulness'.
<3
Priceless.
{I, can't write, anymore..about 'this'...'Journey', today. It's a long...one. }
Yeah, I'm...Tired.
Had to pick up...the Amazing, Stained Glass...Clock Dial, I'd bought from Pal...Laurie, yesterday morning...
today.
It's very fragile.
As we were trying to figure out, the Best...way, for me to Carry It, to my building...
I spotted a Gal, looking at a Tiara, that Laurie...had.
Holy Smokes!!
I, told Laurie, if she passes, I'll buy it. : )
{It was nine dollars.}
It, would be Perfect...for Our Granddaughter's...Pictures!!!
The, lady...'passed'. 
{oh my. }
I, couldn't carry, the fragile Clock Dial, and....the Boxed, 'Tiara'. 
So, I told Laurie, to save the Box, and...I'd put the Tiara on my head, and take them to my booth.
I, forgot about the 'Tiara'...on my head, until much...later, when I was Complimented. : )
Hahahahaha!!
Here's... The Deal.
I'm...not a Princess.
I'm...
The 
Queen.
<3
We...
All...
Are.
<3
{Kings, and... Queens }
Love,
Yourselves...
Today.
: ) 
<3 
Love, To You...
Barb C.
{Please...Pray, for all..who Struggle, and...hurt. There are many. }

No comments: