Tuesday, August 27, 2019

If...God didn't make little Green 'tomatoes'....


Life...
what a ride.
; )
My heart, is...very heavy...still, concerning the accidents, on 151, over the last couple of days.
Yes, there were several.
: (
There, always...are.
: (
Had to get busy, and work...today, regardless.
Went to visit with a Sweet, Friend...who, just lost her Dad.
The Family, needs an Estate Sale, done.
Deb, my Pal...is an Amazing...Woman.
<3
She's a paraplegic.
Has been in a wheelchair, for decades,
 because of an accident,
 not far from where I sit, tonight.
: ( : ( : (  
That, never Once, Stopped Her.
She's one of the Most Beautiful People...I've ever Known.
That Girl, could Move Mountains. 
I've watched her Do It. <3
She's been such an Inspiration...in my life, and...I'm Sure...
Many Others.
<3 <3 <3
Until, a little while back, she drove...and worked.
She Loves...'Soulfulness', and...has the Most, Beautiful...Spirit.
She gave me these tomatoes, 
{Our Grandkids, contributed to this pile...as well. : )
 Our Youngest, Granddaughter, Miss. Willow Grace, 
picked the little green ones, for Grandma. <3 <3 <3 } 
As I visited with Deb, today....my heart... broke.
 Sadly...I know all, too well...what she's going through, now.
There, was nothing, nothing...I could say, or...do, to make it all...better.
make...
the 'hurt', go away.
maybe,
 that's why...
I'm soooo Passionate, about this insane Highway,
 and...the city, wanting to put Folks, anywhere...near it.
Them, not...fighting, to make this area Safer... when, I Know...they could. 
: (
The Loss, 
 losing....someone, you Love...so very dearly, is devastating, when you've done Everything, to prevent it.
but..
It's
Especially Heartbreaking..
 when...in the Highway 151's case, is so...preventable. 
Sadly, some Folks...don't have much common sense.
I, hope...that's all...they are lacking.
If, like some...believe,...it's all about 'money', 
well....
when they reach The Pearly Gates, 
I'd like to see...how, That way of thinkin'...
 worked out, for 'em.
Looks like, we'll have three Estate Sales, back to back...before the middle of October.
Have to get prepared to go to battle, for our Chickens, too. 
Fairfax, city hall...oh my. 
Bless their hearts. 
Vengeance, and...common sense, don't sleep well...together.
Visit a city council meeting, in Fairfax...and, I...think, you'd see that, too.
I'll get back on track, with the Estate Sales, and lots of Images, here.
You, won't have to 'see'...the heartbreak...here...for a while.
I'm Suitin' Up...
for 
Battle.
; )
Strappin' the Armor, on...once, again.
: (
'Chickens'...
don't seem like a Big Deal, to some, I suppose.
They Are...to us.
Have been, for nearly 40 years.
They, are Family,
we 
Love...
and, 
So...
 Appreciate,
 what our Beloved...Critters, Give, and Teach.
<3 <3 <3 
Humans, don't seem to 'Teach'...' Life Lessons', very well.
Folks, should really...let The Critters, do the 'Teachin'.
; )
Love...to Each, and Everyone.
Please...keep all...who suffer, and struggle, in your Prayers.
There...are many.
Barb C. 






No comments: