Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Loadin'...Loadin'...Loadin'.

Oh My....
: )
It's Amazing, what'll Fit, in an old...
Mitsubishi Box Truck
: )
Git 'er Done.
: )
Yeah...That's how we Roll. <3 
{Cleaned out an Old...Farm House. <3 }


Pal, Bill...and, Brandon...too, had their doubts.
Hahahaha!
Bless Their Hearts, for Lugging, and Loading.
: )
There's still...Plenty of Room, in the old...FUSO, for More 'Gold Rush' Goodies.
; )
I'll be fillin' Every Nook, and Cranny. ; ) 
Come See Us, at Gold Rush!!!
We're in Graham North, at The Fairgrounds, in Rochester, MN.
{Under the 'Visitors' Banner.}
: )
August 16-18!!!
Oh...My.
: )
Simply...Iowa.
<3
Love...to Ya,
Barb C. 

{This Load, and day... made me think of the Best, Marvin Gaye, tune...Ever.
'Let's Get It On'... : ) <3 <3 <3
It's gettin' close, to 'Show Time'.
My, mind..get's a little 'Squirrelly'.
Hahahahaha! }

No comments: