Sunday, August 11, 2019

Blue...Sunday.

I sit outside, by the drive....
 and sip...my coffee, most...every Pretty Morning.
I, enjoy...the quiet, and...as the moments pass, watching the traffic pick up, seeing Folks, getting along, to where they need to be. : ) 
This morning, sitting there,
a Huge, Wave...of Sorrow, took me in her Grips.
: (
There's been a little, too much, this week.
Seeing, Peg's, Beloved...Michael, bringing so many of Peg's...Treasures, back...to the rabbit hole.
Looking in his eyes, and...seeing such Brokenness.
: (
Nothing...I can say, or do, to ease....his pain. 
: (
He, brought back, so many...many, wonderful memories...that Peg, and I shared.
oh, my.

Our...Peg.
This time...of year, several years ago, Peg....and me, headed to Gold Rush.
John.
: )
<3
The Man.
The Myth.
The...Legend.
: )
Sittin' under His...Beloved, Old...Oak.
Looking Over...His Kingdom. 
<3 <3 <3 
His...'Sanctuary'.
<3 <3 <3 

John, and...me, driving Miss. Sally, around The Lake.
John, and his Beloved...Nicky.
<3 <3 <3 
They are sitting at my Beloved Sister, Chery's...Memorial, we have here...for her.
<3 <3 <3 
John, Loved...Chery...So. : ) <3 <3 <3 
{If John, liked You...that, was Really...Something.
If, John...Loved You, well...That, was Priceless. <3 
John, carried Chery's obituary in his wallet. He, also had his former Father in Law's.
When John, Loved...and, Respected, someone, he Truly...Did. <3 }
John's last...Birthday.
We went for a drive... and ran across Son, Justin...Katie, and little 'J', at one of our 
'Long Ago...Favorite Fishin' Holes'. : )
That, was a Wonderful...Surprise. <3 
Our...Peg.
Just after doing a 'Shit Show'!!!
We were Covered in Mud!!!
Sweetie Pie.
What a Wonderful...Wonderful... Blessing, Sweetie was, in my life.
She saved...my life.
When I fell down the basement stairs... Sweetie, held the basement door.
It has a spring latch.
Had she not stood there, {I found out, later...Sweetie stood there, for nearly two hours.}
The door, would've latched.
I, couldn't have opened it.
I could barely...climb up the stairs.
It, was like...climbing a Mountain. 
I, saw...Peg, too.
She Ordered me...Up Those Stairs.
<3 
{Peg, had a Way...of getting me to Move, even...when, I really...didn't want to. : ) }
I remember... when I finally, reached the top....I laid on the kitchen floor, and...on the stairs.
My body, held....the door.
Sweetie, kept Kissing my face. 
: ) <3 <3 <3 
I, couldn't walk, couldn't... stand.
Had, to crawl...through the house, on my broken arm...and, didn't know it, at the time., my severely...
lacerated leg, to get to my phone...at the other end, of the house.
If...Sweetie, wouldn't have held that door, I, may have bled to death.
I'd been unconscious, for nearly...two hours, at the bottom of the steps.
{I, didn't know that, until a couple of days later. }
Sweetie, was an Angel. 
<3 <3 <3 
The last hours, of her life...were some of the most difficult hours, of my life, and hers.
Picking up her Ashes, yesterday...was a very tuff, ride.
I'd put off, going there, for months.
: ( 
A Friend, told me, recently... he always knows, when I don't want to do something.
I, dig my heels...in, and procrastinate.
Yes, I guess, that's true. 
I, get that... from my Dad, I suppose.
I, don't handle heartbreak, very well. 
I, try to avoid it, at all cost. 
: (
Brutie, and Sweetie, with Miss. Scarlett.
We, lost Brutie, last year.
: ( 
My Polly.
Before, Sweetie, came to live with me...
There was Polly.
<3 <3 <3 
She, also...saved my life.
: )
I, don't know...how I could've survived, here...without her, after John went away.
Another, Angel.
<3 <3 <3 
My Girl!!! <3 <3 <3 
Yes....it's been a very, 
Blue...
Sunday.
I worked all day, had to pick up, a big, metal garden arch, this morning.
 Got it set, when I returned home...then, went back to sorting, cleaning...and, pricing...
for Gold Rush.
 Worked on a little area, in front of the rabbit hole, for some of Peg's...Treasures.
<3
I, want to make a little Memorial area...for her.
The Truth, 
is....
John, and....Peg,... pretty much, control....every inch, of 101 Williams Blvd.
<3 <3 <3 
Our, Beloved, Critters 'Family'...too. <3 <3 <3 
Love, to You.
Barb C.
{Please, remember....to keep all who suffer, in your Prayers. 
There, are...many. }

No comments: