Wednesday, August 21, 2019

The...'Rabbit Hole'... 'Home'.

Spent the afternoon, picking up...the pieces.
Assessing the damages, from..being 'gone', too...long.
The Rabbit Hole,
 is...
so forgiving. <3
: )
Soulfulness...
Always, is.
<3 
So, one step...at a time.
oh..my.
I'm...Home.
<3
: )








I took this picture...
when...I shut the FUSO Down,
 sitting in the hotel's parking lot...
Saturday Evening,
after a long, long...day, at Gold Rush.
I, was so...weary, on so many.....levels.
I'd had a good day, and...a very, good day, before that.
It was Wonderful...seeing, So Many....Beautiful Friends.
<3 <3 <3
I, think...I, knew...at 'this moment', it was over.
I, simply....can't do these 'shows', anymore.
My 'heart', simply...isn't in 'it'.
My heart...is 'down the rabbit hole'.
<3
It...needs me.
I, need...it.
: )
<3
Love...to You, 
Barb C.

No comments: