Saturday, August 25, 2012

Wild Hogs!!!!

The Wild Hogs Saloon...and Eatery...is located just up the road...from us...
on Hiway 151 Walford, Iowa...
I have never been there... but..heard...they had Barbecue...
{or..'Bobacue'...as I call it...}
I, for the most part....eat Vegetarian... but...when at Michael's..or find... good BBQ...
I will eat meat...
Sometimes...I crave...Good BBQ...to the point...I'd drive to Memphis...to get it...
Crazy...I know... : )
I have been so disappointed in the local BBQ...
but...thought I'd give our neighbors...a try...
It was Awesome...!
Beef Ribs...are difficult to do right.... I was very impressed...!
The Sweet Server....said they are having Brisket...tonight...that they cook...there...for 12 hours...
John and I are going to give them a try...
It will be Awesome...to have Great BBQ {specials... not always on the menu} just down the road!
I am staying home...today...
I have to run to the vet's office...again... today...
My Polly is having issues... I took her in, yesterday...oh my...
She has allergies...{bad...and seems nothing is helping....: ( }but...seems to me...her hind quarters...are weak....
This has been bothering me...for the last week....
So...have been in contact with them...throughout....
The Vet...isn't too concerned...
ahhh....but I am...
It could be...from all the itching....and she...is tired...and worn out...
or...it could be...a disk.. in her back... {that....worries me...her Dad...had that happen...and had to have major surgery...}
I know...I go on and on...about Jethro...the Junkin'..and Fun...
I treasure...all of those times...
and...talk about them...mostly...
but...just like everyone...there is a lot...of time...in my life...that isn't...fun...at all...
I try not...to talk about that...
Love to ya...
Barb C.
My Girl...
a Mom is only..as happy...as her unhappiest Child... be they...2 or 4 legged...
Today... not too happy... : ( I was hoping...after the visit...with the Vet...yesterday... she would be better...and I could leave her...and do some running... but...I'll be home with her...and work around here...close...by.... I'll be Open...this afternoon...
 
 

No comments: