Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Selling....my Treasures....

Due to my very own....stupidity...
{I have learned...'Ol Jethro...is not an ATV ....oh...he can perform like one...but...his body...doesn't look too hot...afterwards...}
I am going to have to part with some of my Personal Treasures....
I'm pulling some things...from the house.... for Gold Rush....
So...come visit me... {and Pegadoo...!}
I want them to go...to Loving Homes!
I'm not sure...what they will be... I'll know that...when I take my last walk through...
but... they are good...
well...they are...to me... : )
I have to get goin'!!!
So MUCH...to Do!!!
See ya...at Gold Rush!!!
We're in Gram Arena North
{on the back wall}
Opens Friday Morn...at 8 and runs through Sunday!!!
at The Fairgrounds in Rochester, MN.
on hiway 63
Hope to See Ya!
Love....to ya!
Barb C.


2 comments:

cconz said...

So sorry to hear about jethro! It's hard selling the things we love.

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks...Sweet Pea...: )
I Hate It... When I am STUPID!!!
Life goes on...
It's...All...Good...
Love to Ya...
Barb C.