Saturday, August 4, 2012

Friday...on the Road...

Spent the morning.... going two steps forward...and three steps back...
I overslept...{'til about 7...I wanted to be on the road...by 7...grrrr...Hate That!}...Then...when I fired up the Ford...to get him unloaded....and transfer...a load, to  be delivered...he was making a Racket! {The bearings in the air conditioning pump...were going out...in a BIG WAY!}
I asked the Boys...if I could drive it without air... to get my deliveries done.... they advised...'Not".... so...had to transfer the load...to another truck... a much... smaller truck....{Grrrr.....}
{It's fixed...and back on the road...this Morn... : ) : ) : ) }
 Then...down the road...deliveries...and back to What Cheer...
Once again... I found 'smalls'...
{a good thing...I would have had to make another trip back...for 'Bigs'...}
I ran into Angie {Found Salvage Buffalo, MN.} and her Sweet, Aunt...Brenda...What Fun Girls.... They were planning on popping in, on their way home to Minnesota...so...it was Great....to catch them there...and they followed me... Home!
I was soooo Disheartened...tho...
They have never been here... and...well... the Rabbit Hole...has been left to it's own devises...all Summer...
I go inside....dump of treasures... then leave...
The yard...is a wreck... It's been too hot...to work inside...and...why mow...nothing is growing...but weeds...
so...it wasn't a very good...'First Impression'...: (
Her Store...Looks..Amazing...and I hope to get to it... maybe...after Gold Rush.... 
I visited...with Pat...{Privy House Antiques Burlington, Iowa} at What Cheer... We are talking about a trip to Brimfield, MA. ...in the next year... I'd like to get a few Folks...together.. and make a Fun Journey...out of it...{we have talked about it...for years....it's time...we make it Happen!}
I popped in, and visited with Mark... oh my...it was sooooo Hot.... I felt sorry for him...and the Girls...and was thankful...I hadn't set up...whew...
I'm working...in and around the shop...today...
It's supposed to cool off, a bit...and rain...
YAY!!!!
Hope you have a Great Day!
I'll be Open...Tomorrow!
Barb C.


Found these Amazing....Empire Heart Chairs....{mid 1800's} as I was pulling out of What Cheer...Oh My Gosh!!!
 I Adore Them...The white, you see...on the chair on the left...is stuck on, Old Newspaper Fragments... I'll have to see... from when, they were from... {I love that kind of stuff...} I'll clean them up...and they will Sing!
The Big Mirror...is Lovely... It's from the Late...1800's... Love the Curved Top!
I have never seen... chairs...like this...  caught a glimpse...of them...as I was toolin' out of the show....in the Truck.... It was like they were saying..."STOP!!! Look at Us!!!!" I slammed on the brakes... and bailed out....It was Love...at First Sight!
 found this....Sweet, note book...as I was scouring the Flea Market...on Thursday...
Loved the Cover....
So....True..I would also...add...The Pen....speaks...for the Heart....and Soul...as well... : ).....
As I unloaded, yesterday Morn... cleaned...and displayed..some of the Gatherings....from Thursday....
I do...Love playing with my Toys... I truly....do... : )
ahhh...'Therapy'.... Much...needed...'Therapy'... : )
Angie...{ Found Salvage } and her Darling, Aunt, Brenda.... What Gentle...Souls...
 They are so...Creative...and Kind...
They took the Rabbit...Hole...'Experience'...in Stride....{oh...dear...: ) }
Bless Their Hearts!
Hard Working...Fun...Loving...Girls...
It was Great Seeing them...Again! 

No comments: