Friday, August 24, 2012

Oh....My.... : )

Out Jethro's Window...went Aerosmith...Foghat...and  Skynyrd...
I made a Promise...
Hold 'er Down.... : )
Then...I heard This...Song...
Perrrrrrfect!
It played..as I was coming home...today...
Just as a Kid...in a Rocked Out....Red Mustang...pulled up...beside me...
and...was wanting...a Little...Action...
I looked at him... over my Shades...and...simply...Smiled...
: ) : ) : )
{any other day...I would have had 'Crazy'...Aerosmith....rattlin' the Windows!!! Grabbed Third Gear..
and Took Him On Home....oh my... : )}
{all within the speed limit...of course...: ) }
but...The Angels...were riding with...
and...this Little Tune...by Little Big Town...was Blowing...out of 'Ol Jethro's Booming Speakers....
oh my...
I had the Cruise...set...
and...let him...walk on by... : )
ahhhh....
Life...is....Good....
: )
Love to Ya...
Back to Antiquing...in the Morn...
Sales and Auctions...All Over The Place!
Holy Smokes...!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{and...there is somethin'...about...knowing...he didn't stand...a...chance...and...'Ol Jethro...and I knew...it wasn't worth...the effort... : ) We Were Partyin'...in....Slow...Motion....: ) }
 

No comments: