Thursday, August 9, 2012

West Amana Sale!

I am...soooo Mad...
I took a Million Images of The Sale...
and left my camera... at the Sale...
All I can say is...
Be There...
8:00...a.m.
There are Tons....of Antiques....
Great Quilts...Linens... Advertising....Rugs....Toleware...Early Lighting...
and... Primitives...
It was so Wonderful...spending time with Linda....
It was like....Old Times...
I will be there..helping her Open...
and wait...for Folks...to go through......before I make any purchases...
{oh my...there are many Treasures...I would Love to Have!}
There is some...Fun Stuff!
Hope to See You There!!!
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
The Sale...is Located at...
403 6th Ave. West Amana, Iowa 52203
{watch for signs...}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are the dates? Just Friday or Saturday or Sunday or all of them. I didn't see it listed on your sidebar under August.